Need help?

Warnings: slight smut.

Your pov

I was in my room, waiting for my girlfriend Alycia comes from her bored and pathetic work, well is not like that, she loved it but i just hate it because she is so much time there all day!
I love to tease her to be honest, i send her texts and pictures to make her feel heat and she can get home early, i'm too naughty i know.
I was just thinking and i got a text from her.

Alycia: baby im getting home a little late, meetings xx i miss you already.

Me: ugh, i am waiting for you, i need you.

Alycia: don't start now i have a meeting in ten minutes!!

Me: i miss you, i miss your kisses in my body, i miss your hands i my body, your tongue discovering me like the first time.

Alycia: STOP. DOING. THIS. Y/N!

Me: babe i need you... i'm so wet right now.

Alycia: Fuck. You are so naughty, i cant, you and i have to wait, see you soon xx

Fuck. She left me all wet on here, ugh, i hate this, i just wanna her to touch my body and make love to me right now.
I sighed and bitting my lip started to touch my boobs, squeezing them as i started to let out soft moans, imagining alycia was touching my body.
I went down by my stomach, unzipping my pants and putting my hand inside my underwear, rubbing slowly my clit, moaning as i touch it.

"oh... alycia" i moaned shutting my eyes. "oh fuck" i keep rubbing it and started to tease my folds with my fingers.

"need help baby girl?" i stopped my actions and opened my eyes to see alycia smirking on the door.

"fuck, when did you get here?" i said breathing really fast.

"just a minutes ago, i see enough, babe, do you miss me?" i bit my lips nodding as she crawled to the bed.
She kissed me roughly as her hands traveled for all my body, i let out moans of her name as she touched me, we pulled away of the kiss and she started to kiss my neck, when she hit my right spot i loudly moaned, letting her know she found the right place to make me feel completely satisfied.

"fuck, stop teasing me, do something i need you" i said and she kissed me again, i started to taking off her shirt and kissing her neck as she moaned.
She kissed me again as she teased my center with her fingers, she was rubbing my clit as i moaned her name, since the door opened.

"hey y-, oh shit... damn i- i didn't know, fuck y/n!!! why cant you tell me your girlfriend is here!!" my sister faster closed the door and left the room, we started to laugh and then i sighed because she just ruined our make out session.

"she always knows how to ruin the fun" i said and alycia kissed me softly.