Useless - Alicia Clark

YALL WATCHED THE NEW EP OF THE SEASON 5??!!!?!??? i'm so mad but so happy they are back because i missed ftwd HDJD

this chapter might contain spoilers sorry.

_________________________________________

We were trying to contact this Logan guy, there was no response for a while and i honestly was getting tired.

"Morgan, did you get something?" I asked, Morgan shook his head. I sighed.

"Guys, let's just wait, we are here to help aren't we?"

"Yeah we are but it's useless, he isn't answering anymore" I said, i walked outside of the building we were, Luciana followed me.

"Hey kiddo, calm down, i know it's been harsh, i know all of this isn't ideal, no one said it will be easy"

I sighed. "Luciana no one wants our help, no one wants estrangers help, that's why i get so frustrated, it's useless all of this" I said.

She hugged me and i just relaxed in her embrace.

Soon enough we heard a walker growling, i rolled my eyes, we tried to kill it but suddenly other one attacked me from behind.

"Fuck! Luciana!" I yelled.

She ran quickly to me and hit it but other pushed her and she fell on a big iron.

Fuck.

I grabbed another piece of iron to kill them. "HELP PLEASE!!!" I yelled, Alicia came from inside.

"What happened??!" She asked.

"Luciana, she's hurt! we — we were trying to kill the walkers and then they attacked us and she got hurt, please help her Alicia" I sobbed, she was really injured, she nodded and we take her inside.

June checked her inmediately.

"He have to pull that out, i'll need everyone's help okay?" They nodded.

"I wanna help!"

"No, you wait, Alicia please i need you here" Alicia nodded? they let me outside, i was so worried, i heard her screaming in pain, my eyes watered a bit, i felt so guilty for what happened.

Even tho after all everything was alright, they fixed her arm and she was fine.

"Hey" Alicia said as she walked to me. I looked up to her.

"Hi" I replied.

"I know you're feeling like all of this is useless but believe me, we will find someone, i'm sure" I sighed.

"I don't know" I said, honestly i don't like to be with her all alone, i get nervous because i have a huge crush on her.

"Why do you ignore me all the time?"

"I don't"

"You barely talk to me" I rolled my eyes.

"It isn't personal Alicia, i barely talk to everyone"

"Not with Luciana" She said in such a tone i couldn't figure it out.

"She's... she saved me, we are close, it's different" I said, i stood up. "I will check on her"

"Wait" Alicia spoke.

"What?" She stood up and walked to me giving me a coin. "What is this?"

"I found it, when you know, we met, when you helped me with my brother, i saved it because it gave me luck, so i guess it can give you luck to you know" I looked at her surprised. I couldn't believe she kept this all this time.