Im not a zombie - Alicia

"fuck, yeah, that was AWESOME!" I said as i shot in the head to a fake person, that kind of toys that you practice.

"Yeah you did it amazing, i am so proud of you" Christopher said and i smiled.

"i know i'm the queen here" We laughed and stop when we heard screams from outside.

We ran outside and saw a girl screaming to a guy, he was sick, that weird flu that is around LA these days, no one get it, it's like a virus or something and no one can know from where but is very dangerous, Chris took his gun and shot the guy in a leg, as i ran to the girl to help her.

"Hey im Y/N, are you okay?" I asked her she was so scared and walked away from me, most like running, i ran to catch her.

"Let me go, i don't wanna get sick too, just let me go please let me go" She said as she hit me.

"HEY HEY stop!! i'm not sick okay? i'm not gonna eat your or hurt you, im just helping you, easy, calm down okay?" I said, she relaxed and hugged me.

"I'm sorry i'm running away from everyone, all of my family are sick i don't know what to do, i'm scared" She said and cried.

"Are you sure you are not sick?" i asked and she nodded.

"I know i know, i scape i just ran and i got here but then from nowhere this guy attacked me" She said hiding her face on my neck as i hold her tigh.

"Calm down i'm here okay?, can i know your name?" I said.

"Alicia, I'm Alicia Clark" She said.

"Wait as the Clark Manawa?" i asked and she groaned and nodded.

"My mom is madison" I raised an eyebrow.

"My best friend is Chris Manawa, the world is so little"

"Y/N, everything is okay, it's like they all are zombies or something" He said and looked at Alicia.

"Alicia?"

"Yeah that's me and i'm not a zombie" She giggled a little and keep hugging me.

"Yeah she is okay, lets go inside"

I fell in love with a zombie's killer then.

DOUBLE UPDATE ;) i hope you guys like it, i'm gonna keep writing tbh but update another day maybe tomorrow yay, sorry if you see mistakes.