Messed up - Alycia pt III

it's been like a year HAHA here's the third and last part and hope you guys enjoy, i promise the gay😌.

——————————————————

My heart was so broken, i felt like the worst person alive. I've been ignoring everyone's calls for the past 5 days, i booked a room in a hotel in the south of LA, been stuck here and haven't talked to anybody.

I rubbed my eyes as i groaned, i looked to my phone after 5 days and saw 560 missed calls.

Calls from Daniel
Calls from my brother
Calls from Miranda
Calls from Alycia

I went to my text messages to read some of them.

Daniel: Where are you baby? you're worrying me. It's been three days... I know you can't do this i'm not going to force you, i got mad yes, i still feel broken, you really hurt me but believe me nothing would make me happier than knowing you're okay. We all make mistakes and we are allowed to be wrong or right, you're allowed to fall in love with someone else, just wanna know why? i want an explanation it's all i'm asking for, i need to see you one last time. Please Y/N reply me.

Miranda: Girl! please where are you? we are so worried it's been two days.

Y/N! answer me, i've been calling you like crazy, after you left everyone just went crazy, asking what the hell happened, poor Daniel was embarrassed, it's not your fault tho but it was kinda sad to watch, please talk to me.

George: Y/N, why did you run away? answer your phone please sis, we can solve this, make this right, Daniel is worried, so is your best friend, Alycia.

Alycia: Y/N, where are you? please i'm so worried, why did you just disappear?

Y/N, it's been two day please answer me!! at least check my messages if you're not gonna get my calls.

Y/N, please it's been three days. I wanna know if you're okay, please tell me where you are so i can go to you! I need to go to you.

Y/N, please four days, i'm going crazy... Daniel has been asking me if i know something and i know you need time but we need to talk to you.

Y/N, please babe, please answer me, i don't know what else to do, you're nowhere to be found.

Y/N, it's the fifth day, where are you please, it's been almost a week, you're killing me... i need to talk to you.

I sighed as the tears fell down my eyes, i wanted to do things right so i had to start with one person.

Him.

{...}

I tried to look nice but let's be honest, i look awful, after 5 days of being in a hotel room, no eating.
I look dead.
As i got out of the cab, i walked to Daniel's apartment, i sighed and ring the bell.

I heard steps and when the door opened i saw Daniel's friend... Leigh, rachel, don't even know she never was nice to me.

"Uh.... is Daniel here?"

"Yes, what do you want? break him again?" She spoke to me so rudely.

"Rach... let her... Y/N god where have you been! we have been so worried... are you okay?" He walked to me cupping my cheeks and looking at me lovingly.

"Yes, i am okay, i think so... i— i came here to apologize, to actually do something right" I sighed. "Daniel i'm so sorry... what i did... it was awful i have no words to actually say sorry because i messed up like big deal" I looked down, he sighed and lifted my chin as he took my hand and walked me inside.