Miss Clark - Alicia Clark

"I cant understand this, honestly it looks like chinese to me" One of her students groaned, she moved forward to him and tried to explain the lesson, she is happy teaching first aid, at least is useful now.

"Got it?" She asked, the boy nodded, he finally could get it together and she made it simple for him.

Alicia Clark, a survivor of the apocalypse, she decided to teach kids and teens about everything you need to do here, since there's no scape of this, you will survive. After she lost her mom and had no one left, she had to fight by herself, she is grateful for the friends she did of course but she still needs her best friend. Her mom.

Currently she's with the kids, later she has the teens, they are something else, not younger than her by the way, maybe 2 or 3 years, not a biggie. There's this student that always caught her attention, she's gorgeous and smart, her intelligence is breathtaking in Alicia's eyes. The truth is she is so closed to meet her that she even thinks she is not the right, even when this student has tried to get... closer.

Alicia heard the bell ringing and sighed. "Okay kids, that's all for today! see you guys tomorrow" She said and everyone yelled a big "Yes!" She started saving her papers on her bag and heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" She said.

"Excuse me Miss Clark..." There she is.

"Yes, Y/N? what can i do for you?" She asked, her lip started trembling, she doesn't even understand why is she so intimidating.

"I have a question about the project, as you know i don't really like my classmates and my friends are in another class, would you mind if i do it... by myself?" She stated, Alicia could smell something on her words, her last words, by herself? she doesn't mean to do her by herself? oh no what is she thinking, that's obviously not what she meant.

"Oh" That's all what she could articulate.

"And?" She retorted.

"Um, yes, you can, i'm sure you going to do a good work, by yourself" Alicia said, Y/N smiled satisfied, she was wearing a white blouse, opened in front, showing maybe very much to Alicia's like. She cleared her throat. "Is that all?"

"Yes" Y/N cleared her throat and fixed her blouse, she was now nervous because she hasn't noticed all the things she is trying to do to catch her attention, maybe she's not that beautiful for her. "Sorry, i- i'll go, see you later" She walked out and closed the door.

Alicia sighed, she closed her eyes and massages her head to remove all the images in her mind, honestly that girl is her weakness and she's sure everyone knows that but her.

Y/N felt stupid for trying something when it's clear she doesn't like her that way or even she ever will look at her in that way.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" She heard one of her classmates, Chris Manawa, of course, Alicia's step brother.

"Nothing, now i should go" Y/N said, everyone knows Chris has a thing for her but she doesn't want to get his hopes up.

"Wait! i was wondering if you wanted to do the project with me" He asked, Y/N thought a little bit, maybe if she works with him, Alicia will get jealous... why would she get jealous anyway? it's worth it to try.

She turned to see him and smiled. "Yes! i was now looking for a partner actually, i would love it, your house?" She said, he smiled and nodded.

"Well basically, Alicia's, you know i have to go there after school because my dad lives-"

"Yeah yeah i know whatever i don't care, see you later" Y/N said and Chris nodded satisfied.

{...}

Alicia was now in home, she was making some dinner because her mom asked her, she wanted to have a proper dinner in family, of course a very dysfunctional family, Alicia doesn't like Travis that much but she had learnt to accept him.
She can't accept Chris, that boy is trouble, she just hates him so much, she hates to see him in the house.

"Hi Alicia" Chris greeted her, she rolled her eyes.

"What do you want Chris?"

"Nothing, i invited someone over, we will be in my room, upstairs, hope you don't mind" She sighed and shook her head.

"I couldn't care less"

"Okay" He said and the door rang. Chris walked to the door and opened it, Alicia was pretty annoyed by him.

"Hi Alicia, i didn't know you would here today" She heard the voice that makes her legs shake, her heart raced.

She stopped what she was doing and turned to see her in the kitchen's door. "Y/N? what- what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I found a partner after all so i'll be doing the project with Chris, it's a good boy" She said, she bit her lip and looked at Chris who was smiling. Alicia gagged in her mind, this cant be real.

"Oh" She said.

"We will be in my room, don't bother us" Chris said and grabbed Y/N's hand, She smiled.

"Wait! don't, Y/N i need to talk to you for a second" Alicia said before they could leave the room.

"About what? can't it be tomorrow?" She asked. Alicia shook her head.

"No"

"I'll be waiting upstairs" Chris said, Y/N winked and he left.

"I know what you're trying to do, it annoys me, okay? that is what you wanted to hear so badly?"

"I don't know what are you talking about" Y/N said grabbing a strawberry and eating it.

"Don't play dumb with me, i know you are just using him to make me jealous, because you know i hate him" Alicia spoke, her blood was boiling.

"Hmmm, pretty smart, beautiful, breathtaking and what else? hmmm"

"A very jealous person also" She said, Y/N smiled.

"So you're jealous?"

"Of course i am! you think i don't know you will be upstairs with him and he probably will try to do something with you?" Alicia said, Y/N sighed.

"I don't think so miss, also i won't let him because i'm interested on someone else" Alicia rolled her eyes.

"It better be me or else i wouldn't care shot someone"

"Uh, so aggressive, i like it, but no you won't shot anyone, glad you realize it's you, i thought i was doing everything for nothing" Y/N said.

"I saw every thing you did, also now let's get out of here" Alicia grabbed Y/N's hand and walked to the door.

"Wait! my project" Y/N said.

"You think i care? you will come with me, to somewhere else, just you and me" Alicia said, Y/N smiled.

"Yes, miss Clark" She replied.