Chapter: 6

Chapter: 6

-Savannah-

I look around as some already started writing. Even Jadelyn she looks very concentrated. Damn I could have asked her for help!

I look down at the paper and write my name down and date. I study the first question very hard. The first question has a diagram and numbers around. It says to name all these parts that correspond to a-j.

I don't know the names of this!

I skip through the next question and think back again. I remember Harry wrote this down! I try to remember why can't I remember?!

Okay okay I got it.

I write down what I could mostly remember and continue with the rest.

Soon enough Mrs. Holly says to turn them in. I didn't answer two questions and I'm so confused!

I sigh as I get up with the rest and set it on her desk. I sit back down as Edward chuckles next to me.

"Relax, it's no big deal."

"To you it isn't," I roll my eyes.

Mrs. Holly starts the lesson as I, this time pay attention.

After class, she tells us to pick up our quizzes. I look at mine and got a 60%! Well at least it's better than nothing.

"How you do?" Jadelyn walks next to me out of class.

"Eh," I show her and she chuckles.

"Don't worry it's something."

"Yeah."

"Savannah," I turn around as Edward smiles at me. "So you want to hang out with me for lunch?"

"Uh I-I rather be alone," I give him a sly smile and walk over to History. I sit down at front where I did yesterday.

"Hello," my uncle smiles from his desk.

"Everyone is going to start thinking you favorite me cause I'm your niece uncle you better be careful," I chuckle.

"I know I know," he laughs. The rest of the class walks in as Alexa glares at me bumping her arm against mine as she sits behind me. I roll my eyes as Zac stands up at the front.

"Alright class, I have your very first project to work on," he says smiling as the class groan. "Don't worry it will be fun. So I picked your partners and you will be working after school too. This will be due on Thursday okay?"

"We don't get to pick?" Alexa says in a sweet voice.

"No I choose."

The door then opens as Harry rushes in.

"I-I'm so sorry I di-didn't mean to be late," he stutters as he walks slowly.

"It's okay, just make sure it doesn't happen again," Zac tells him.

Harry nods and sits at his place that is in the corner. I see him have a bit trouble as he flinches a bit holding to his side.

I shake the thoughts away as Zac starts naming partners.

"Alexa and Savannah."

"WHAT," we both say at the same time. Zac smirks nodding.

"It's a good opportunity for you to get to know each other.

"No, it's a bad idea," I say.

"I rather pass," Alexa responds.

"You will both do it, if not your grade will be affected got it?" He gets serious as I sigh and agree.