Chapter: 19

Guys a couple of things;

I made the trailer for this book check it out if you haven't :D

Also, I put the year 2017 to be for my stories so I won't get confused with dates lol

And there will be new characters coming up! Rachel that person won't come out until the sequel (; but others will come out later on.

And lastly, many may wonder why it takes forever for something more than just a kiss to happen, or for Harry and Savannah to finally have something going on, I like taking things slow I don't like going too fast or else there's no story tbh lol I like building up the suspense. So I hope you all continue to support this I promise things are just getting started (:

Alright on to the story!

--

Chapter: 19

-Savannah-

I can't believe what Edward just proposed. Is he out of his mind? I should have slapped him, but I just nodded. All fourth period I was trying my best to focus on the lecture. Though with Harry poking my shoulder didn't help.

I turn halfway around motioning for him to tell me what's up.

"You want to be my partner?" Harry smiles at me.

"She's going to be my partner," Edward stands behind me basically to the right of my seat where Claudia is.

"I asked her first," Harry defends.

"Is there a problem?" Our teacher asks.

"Uh no, Edward why don't you work with me," Claudia interrupts.

"Because Savannah is—"

"Harry did ask first," I look at him and Edward frowns as he bites the inside of his cheeks. He nods and sits in front of Claudia as she starts explaining to him.

I smile shyly as I turn around fully facing Harry.

"What are we doing again? Sorry, wasn't paying much attention," I tell him and he chuckles.

-Edward-

Can't Harry already accept that he lost? I can't stand seeing him all smiley with Savannah. What's his problem?

"Edward are you listening?"

"Hmm?" I look at Claudia as she just gives me the evil eye.

"Can't you just trust your girlfriend geez. It's not like she would cheat on you right in front of you," she rolls her eyes and I glare at her.

"He's the one I don't trust. What do you know about relationships anyway."

The bell rings saving me from this nobody. Don't know why Savannah has weird friends. That includes that Jayy girl too. Oh and Ash, I wouldn't say Rachel she kinda scares me ..