Chapter: 105 Part 1

This chapter came out soooo long haha so it's in two parts (: hope you enjoy!

--

Chapter: 105

Saturday; May 26, 2018

-No point of views-

The day has finally arrived as everyone prepares themselves for the big day. The girls get their hair and make-up done as they wear their beautiful dresses then put their red gowns over it. Applying their shoes and fixing their hairs as they grab their hats rushing out the door.

Niall's and Rachel's parents dropped him and Louis off by noon as everyone is supposed to be there earlier before the ceremony starts.

Anne dropped off Edward and Harry as well as she was very excited for this day. She left to get ready as the boys made their way into the stadium.

Everyone would be talking and figuring out their seating as it was different than at the gym at school.

(This is the seating but they all have red gowns)

       "Son of a bitch," Alexa mumbles as she looks upset

"Son of a bitch," Alexa mumbles as she looks upset. The guys make their way towards her wondering what's bothering her.

"What's the matter...?" Niall chuckles.

"Jessica sits next to me that's what! That little whore," she huffs.

"Didn't you know this before?" Louis laughs.

"She didn't show up, well there was supposed to be someone else in between us but I guess that stupid idiot didn't get to graduate so they changed the whole thing."

"Calm down, it's just a sitting arrangement. It will be over before you know it," Edward laughs.

She glares at him before storming off.

The guys laugh amongst themselves as Mr. Kelso then starts calling everyone out to take their seats.

Savannah makes her way over to her seat as Harry can't stop staring and smiling. Edward would just roll his eyes at how cheesy his brother is.

The hours go on as they rehearse and just hang out afterwards. Anna would take off her heels to rest as her and Claudia chat by the wall. The ceremony is close to begin as people are filling the stadium.

"Hey girls we got to go back in," Niall mumbles eating a hot dog.

"Dude you're going to mess up your gown," Claudia shakes her head at him as if he was a child.

Towards the bleachers, parents start making their way to their seats. Many have reserve the good ones for their entire family. Rachel arrives with her parents as they start taking pictures with their cameras. Rachel chuckles and just looks around waiting for the ceremony to start.