Chapter: 21

Woke up at 7am so I decided to give you guys an early update :D

Btw how Edward pushed Rachel, I got this idea from the show Friends. If you remember Ross dating his student Elizabeth on season 6, he walks with her and he sees a professor so he freaks out and pushes her away. The way Edward took this action is how I imagine haha just watch from 0:30-0:34. But with them they are at the park so Rachel rolled down the hill on the grass.

Anyway here's the update!

--

Chapter: 21

-Edward-

    "Edward..."

    I smile awkwardly at Savannah as she looks at me confused.

    "Hey Savvy, what you doing here?"

    "I'm here with my uncle and mom, you?"

    "Uhhh just taking a walk... why don't we talk over there," I wrap my arm around her as we walk away. "Listen, I'm sorry for acting like such a jerk, I have no right in asking you who to be friends with."

    "It's fine," she shrugs me off as she faces me. "I need to ask you something, don't get mad but I just want to know the truth."

    I furrow my eyebrows as I nod for her to go on.

    "Harry told me he heard you making a bet with Zayn."

    WHAT.

    "Huh? Ha-Harry told you that?"

    "Yeah, are you just with me cause of a bet? Wh-why?"

    "N-no. Umm," I scratch the bridge of my nose trying to think fast of what to say. Harry is dead. So dead. "He likes you. He's making that up, come on you're going to believe such thing?"

    "I don't know, it did seem weird to me on how out of a sudden you wanted to date me."

    "Date you, not just hook up. Keyword," I signal out as she sighs. "If I was just using you, we would have just already slept together and me breaking your heart. None of that happened, we're boyfriend and girlfriend, something Kendall never achieved with me."

    "Kendall never was your girlfriend then?"

    "Nope. But you are," I smile grabbing both her hands looking down at her into her glorious brown eyes. She has a cute smile, I got to admit. She's a simple girl but isn't bad to look at.

    She smiles and wraps her arms around me hugging me. I slowly pat her back hugging back. I feel weird.

    "Ahem..."

    We pull away as Mr. Erickson raises his eyebrows at us.

    "Uh sorry uncle, I ran into Edward," she smiles.

    "I see. You and I never had the chance to talk," he looks at me seriously.

    "No sir, but umm right now I have to go back home. And uh help my mom with something."

    "At what time are you picking up my niece?"

    "Huh?"

    "For the party... Aren't you picking her up?" He clenches his jaw as he glares at me.