Chapter: 24

Chapter: 24

Song for this chapter: It Ain't Me; Kygo feat

Song for this chapter: It Ain't Me; Kygo feat. Selena Gomez

-Savannah-

Stupid Kendall. Stupid Edward. Why is he doing this?! My eyes divert to him as he enters. He looks puzzled but glances at Kendall then me.

Why is it that the most attractive guys always result to be the worst? But even though, if it's true or not I still like him.

"Hey Savvy—"

I shake my head at him as I'm about to walk away but then Ash's voice stops me. We all look up as she starts yelling and laughing throwing some clothes down. We all see Zayn, completely in the nude. I cover my mouth trying not to laugh, poor guy.

Everyone starts laughing as he removes the blindfold and looks shocked and remotely embarrassed. He covers himself up and everyone just laughs at him.

"Is that Zayn naked?" Niall walks over shocked. Alexa burst out laughing.

"My eyes!" Rachel squeaks as she covers them.

Zayn runs down the stairs covering his package, if you can call it that.

"Nice tushy Malik," Louis is laughing his ass off as Zayn glares at him quickly grabbing his clothes and runs outside.

The laughter slowly dies down as he's gone.

"Ash you're evil," Edward laughs and high fives her as she walks down the stairs.

"He deserved it," she says.

"Can I look?" Rachel asks.

"Yes sis he's gone," Niall chuckles as Rachel uncovers her eyes.

"That was the plan?" Edward asks.

"It was Ash's idea," Rachel giggles.

"Plan?" Me and Niall ask at the same time.

"I honestly didn't have anything to do with this plan," Edward says.

"It was all me, just something for Zayn," Ash says.

"Good one sis," Louis smiles wrapping an arm around her.

"You're evil," Niall laughs.

"Dang, we all know not to mess with Ash," Edward laughs.

"Or better yet, don't break up with her," Niall adds.