Chapter: 64

Have fun reading (:

Song for this chapter: Woman; Harry Styles

--

Chapter: 64

-Edward-

I make my way into school and see a crowd of people. Stupid kids I swear. I roll my eyes and walk through as I notice everyone staring somewhere. I glance over seeing that Liam guy walking with Savannah to her locker.

Not just that...

He's holding her fucking hand.

I clench my jaw watching them as he helps her hold her textbook. She closes her locker and I almost went running to punch him as she pecks his lips.

What the fucking hell?

The bell rings and I rush to my class. The whole time for my two periods, I couldn't concentrate on anything.

All I thought was them.

Is there something going on?

Of course there is idiot! Why else would she kiss his lips?

I sigh as my chest rises up and down. I feel like someone pulled out my heart and tore it to pieces.

I walk out of third period class and quickly wipe away a tear.

No, Edward you're not a wimp you're not vulnerable you can't let anyone know this pains you.

I bite my lip and walk down the hall as I notice Savvy walking to the girl's restrooms. I see Mr. Erickson as he walks over to him. Liam follows him and I take this opportunity to comfort her.

Savannah walks out and I rush to her side.

"Savvy," I let out a sigh and she looks at me dumbfounded.

"Edward, what do you want?"

"I'm sorry for what happened that night at the club. I really am."

"It's fine," she gives me a weak smile and I swear I felt my heart taking a leap.

"Hey but uh I want to make it up to you. Maybe we can go watch a movie... or get ice-cream—"

"Edward, I'm dating Liam."

"Wh-what?"

"Liam is my boyfriend, sorry."

"No that can't be. Savvy you barely know the guy!"
"I know him well enough to know he treats me better than you."

"I'm selfish, I know, but I don't ever want to see you with him. He doesn't deserve you Savvy."

"Oh and you do?" She raises her eyebrows. I run my fingers through my hair as I let out a long heavy sigh.

"He's right where I should- where I should be."

"Edward stop, you lost your chances long time ago. Ever since that bet."

"Apologies are never gonna fix this right?"

"I forgive you Ed, but I want to be with Liam not you."

"Woman, don't you see? He's just using you."