Chapter: 53

Song for this chapter: Slow Hands; Niall Horan

Chapter: 53

Monday; September 25, 2017

-Niall-

All these days I have been ignoring the friends I thought were my friends. The only friend that has been by my side is Jessica.

Her family got their home so she doesn't live with me anymore. We have been bonding a lot and catching up.

I asked her for homecoming which got her excited.

I decided to actually give her a chance. She has been wonderful to me. Yup, Niall went from Alexa to Jessica. I'm preparing for the rumors already.

And all the shit that is going to be thrown at me. But I don't care.

I walk into school holding hands with Jessica as she bites her lip nervously. We look around and we soon have everyone staring. I even caught someone taking a picture of us. Feels like I'm famous or something.

"What the actual fuck?" Kendall is the first to make a compliment as she's with Taylor. Taylor's bubble pops as she continues to chew her gum staring at me with wide eyes.

"What do you want?" I roll my eyes annoyed by these girls.

"So Alexa was right all along?" Kendall says.

"I thought you and Alexa weren't friends?" Jessica smirks.

"I wasn't talking to you bitch."

"Excuse me?!"

"Whoa ladies chill," I hold Jessica back as I sigh and glare at Kendall. "I'm with Jessica because she has been the only one there for me. She doesn't treat me like crap and isn't controlling."

"Is that what you think of me?"

I sigh biting the inside of my cheek as Alexa makes her way over.

"You were right Alexa, he has been cheating on you with this cheap whore," Kendall adds.

"Stop calling me that," Jessica snaps.

"I was right wasn't I," Alexa looks over at me her green eyes glancing into my blue ones.

"I never cheated on you, but through this time, I wanted to see where it goes. You never wanted me back anyway."

"So you go right next to her."

"Alexa, you can't fucking control me."

"Fuck you Niall. Do whatever you want as if I care," she glares at me and storms off.

"And to think you were one of the nice ones," Kendall shakes her head and I just keep glaring at her. She eventually leaves with Taylor and I just walk along as Jessica follows.

"Don't listen to them," she rubs my arm and I nod.

**

All day I could feel all the cold stares at me. Great, now I'm the most hated person on here?

After school Jessica grabs my hand leading me out to the back of the school's building.

She starts kissing me taking me by surprise. I slowly hold to her sides as she kisses me with force.