Chapter: 66

Chapter: 66

-Savannah-

This whole week has been awkward as fuck. Being near Harry and Edward makes the situation harder than it seems. Edward is my lab partner and we hardly cross words. We only talk to each other regarding the assignment.

Harry avoids me always, doesn't even dare look at me in the eye. Gladly I haven't had the chance to work with him. I can't seem to find my words when I'm around him.

Liam has been understandable and such a comfort. We would hang out during lunch. Sometimes I would just go and eat my lunch with him by the halls or even by the library. We would go inside the library and read a couple of books by the shelves hidden so no one finds us, and sneak snacks as we eat quietly enjoying our novel. We would play cards as well and just have fun the two of us. He's the best company I could have.

We hardly hang out at the cafeteria with the rest of our friends since everyone always seem to stare at us. And by everyone I mean the whole cafeteria.

Besides, I can't stand seeing Harry seated next to Taylor bitch.

She's always flirting with him and so clingy. Thing is, he lets her.

He follows her everywhere now as if she's a model or something and he's her assistant.

Either way I'm happy with Liam's company. He distracts me from this nightmare.

The month is nearing to an end and everyone is excited. Halloween ends up on a Tuesday which sucks since it's a school day. Shit I'll still go trick-o-treating that night.

I don't know if I want to dress up yet...

I been getting a lot of homework which stresses me more. I had an exam for Math, Anatomy, and History at the same fucking time.

Like did these teachers agree to this?!

Luckily my uncle's exam was easy so I didn't have to worry on that one.

It's Monday the 23rd, and I sit in silence staring at the clock during my math class as we listen to the announcements.

"Remember students, next Tuesday is Halloween, and you are able to dress up if you want to. There are several rules though, no masks, no inappropriate outfits ladies... no mocking Justin Bieber or Jake Paul. Don't come as Harley Quinn and the Joker or you'll be suspended."

Mr. Kelso announces as some of my classmates laugh of this nonsense.

"Is he for real?" Niall laughs. The announcements end, and we continue to work on our assignments. I look over at Harry who is focused into his work. He doesn't glance over or anything.

I sigh working on my stuff.

The minutes pass by and class ends, I make my way out as Harry is the first to rush out.

I walk to my locker putting my math book away and grabbing my history textbook. I shut my locker and grin as Liam stands by.

"Hey gorgeous."

"Hi," I chuckle and smile as he kisses my cheek.

"Ready?"

"Mmhm," I grin walking with him holding his hand as we make our way to my uncle's class.

Harry spots us and quickly looks down as he rolls his eyes. I sigh taking my seat as I talk with Liam giggling as he tries to be funny.

We hear Harry huff in annoyance.

"Can you guys just flirt somewhere else?" Alexa walks over sitting behind me. I bite my lip looking down at my notebook going through an empty page. My uncle makes his way in as he goes and writes on the board.

The last bell rings and he starts the lesson. Everyone pays attention and I can't help but giggle again as Liam tries to poke me.

I look over at him as he winks.

"Yes Mr. Styles?" I hear my uncle say and I look at him then at Harry to my side as he has his hand up.

"These two are a distraction, I can't hear anything that you're saying with their giggling," Harry says. My uncle looks at me raising his eyebrows and I huff sitting back crossing my arms.

"Savannah, Liam just keep it low please," my uncle says and I murmur an okay.

I glare over at Harry who has a smirk on his face as he continues writing on his notebook.

Snitch.

**

After class I walk with Liam towards our lockers to leave our textbooks then we head to the cafeteria. We decide to sit with the girls and catch up.

"Long time no see Savvy," Rachel grins and I blush sitting down with Liam.

"Sorry, we just been wanting to be alone."

"Oh I bet so," Ash smirks and I gasp throwing her a grape. She squeals dodging. "Hey watch it."

"Watch it!!" Kendall glares over as she rubs her head.

"I think you hit her with a grape," Liam laughs as we all laugh too.

"So are you guys going to dress up for Halloween?" Rachel mumbles as she eats her Hot Cheetos.

"Nah, I don't feel comfortable being dressed up all in public," I say.

"Yeah here at school, everyone judges," Liam chuckles.

"I heard Louis wanting to dress up as a clown since Mr. Kelso didn't say anything of not dressing up as one," Ash shivers shaking her head.

"Aye peeps!" Louis walks over to us grinning.

"What you want bro?" Ash laughs.

"Guys so you want to come with me to a Halloween party this Saturday? It's going to be fucking epic!!"

"What party?" Claudia smiles excitedly.

"It's this party at an actual hunted house!!"

"More like abandoned Louis," Niall chuckles standing beside him.

"So what? Same shit anyway. So you all down for it?" He smirks at us.

"Sounds like fun," I shrug. "But scary too."

"That's the whole idea Savvy, duhhhh."

"Who's throwing the party?" Liam wonders.

"Well Tom knows some college kids so they are throwing it and yeah he said to bring as many people as we want," Niall smiles.

"Oh and it's right next to a cemetery so it's creepier," Louis says.

"Where is this place at?" Ash wonders.

"It's far, but we'll all go together," Niall replies.

"Awesome!" Rachel smiles. "So we do need to dress up Savvy," she smirks and I chuckle rolling my eyes playfully.

"Alright fine."

Is it a good idea? If it's an abandoned place, we might get in trouble for trespassing. Oh well, it shall be fun. 

--

The next chapter shall be fun to write 😏 it might be long not sure! Haha