Chapter: 47

Chapter: 47

-Niall-

I make my way to the cafeteria looking for Alexa but she's nowhere to be seen. I sigh running my fingers through my hair. I walk over to Kendall and Taylor as they make their way to the cafeteria.

"Have you girls seen Alexa?"

"Uh no?" Kendall rolls her eyes. "We're no longer friends since I wouldn't back out of the competition she banned me from being her friend."

"You serious?" I chuckle and she glares at me.

"But I will win," she smirks and walks off with Taylor.

"Whatever you say," I mumble as I then get startled with a touch on my arm. I turn around to find Jessica.

"Hey, how's everything?" She asks looking worriedly.

"How do you think it is? I lost my girlfriend, she's been avoiding me."

"I'm so sorry Niall. I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

"You kissed me Jessica—"

"You two kissed?!!" Kendall yells out surprised grabbing everyone's attention. I groan face palming.

"What a bitch," Taylor glares at Jessica.

"Excuse me?" Jessica raises her eyebrows and Taylor chuckles.

"Well Alexa deserves it anyway."

"We all knew you were the player type," Kendall shrugs and now I'm the one raising my eyebrows.

"Whoa man what did you do?" Edward walks over with Harry and Savannah as I spot Ash and Rachel sitting at their usual table.

"I did nothing okay? Geez."

"I'll talk with her, I'll fix this Niall I promise," Jessica tells me.

"That doesn't fix anything Jessica. You knew Alexa was coming, you told your sister to come upstairs right on time so she could see us."

"No I didn't. If I did it wouldn't work, I mean Alexa could have walked in earlier before I intended to kiss you or later after you broke the kiss. I didn't know at what time exactly she would come up. Or who knows, she wouldn't listen to London and rather just stay downstairs. I didn't know this Niall. I didn't tell London anything," she looks over and calls out to her sister as she walks over with her tray of lunch.

"What's going on?" She asks.

"I didn't tell you to tell Alexa to come upstairs right? I never told you to send her over to Niall's room, you didn't know I would be there," Jessica explains and London looks at her then at me.

"Of course not umm I didn't know what was going on. I suggested to Alexa that she should go surprise you Niall, but by the looks of it... she was the one to be surprised."

"Thanks London," I sigh and look at Jessica.

"I'm sorry Niall. It won't happen again. I will talk to her and fix things."

"Alright then. But until then, you should just keep your distance."

"What?"

"If Alexa and I aren't back together, then you shouldn't talk to me. A friend wouldn't do what you did," I turn around walking away leaving the cafeteria silent.