Chapter: 61

Song for this chapter: Strip that Down; Liam Payne ft. Quavo 

Chapter: 61

Friday; October 6, 2017

-Savannah-

This week went by pretty fast. Only thing is that Harry has been avoiding me, and I have been avoiding Liam. Why does it have to be so awkward?

Harry sits with London in lunch as Liam is by himself who knows where. The girls knew something was up, but they didn't bother to ask me. I didn't really want to put out explanations.

Edward would go back to sitting with Louis and Niall at their table but without Alexa and the gang.

Alexa doesn't hang around the cafeteria anymore, Kendall and Taylor just hang out at the front.

Everyone is going back to where they used to be except with a bit of change. I haven't seen Zayn lately and we all know he was Edward's best friend.

Claudia has invited me to go to the club tonight, so I can get my mind occupied. I agreed since we need to hang out just us two.

After fifth period I would glance at Harry who doesn't even look at me. I get that he's hurt but I been trying to tell him that I did feel something with that kiss.

I sigh following him out as we walk out the building.

"Ha—" I stop myself as he gets into Taylor's car.

She drives off and my heart just dropped.

**

I tried not to think of it as I got ready to go out tonight. Claudia told me she is able to take the car tonight, so we don't have to worry about a ride.

Feels like I'm the only one that doesn't know how to drive yet.

I put on my black long sleeve dress with a v-cut at front. I curled my hair a bit and let it down. I put on make-up then wore my black heels grabbing my clutch walking out of my room.

 I put on make-up then wore my black heels grabbing my clutch walking out of my room

Claud texts me she's here so I head downstairs but my mom stops me.

"Where to sweetie?"

"I'm going out with Claud mom," I smile at her and she nods kissing my cheek hugging me.

"Don't come home too late."

"Mom it's Friday..."
"Either way, just be careful."

"Okay okay," I laugh walking out as I smile heading to Claudia's ride.