Chapter: 63

Chapter: 63

Monday; October 9, 2017

-Niall-

These past couple of weeks have been something. I just don't feel comfortable with Jessica anymore. She's all up on my grill every fucking time.

Alexa would give me my space at least.

This bitch wants to fuck every single time. Like just cause I'm a guy doesn't mean I'm that desperate.

Sex is not all that life is about.

I wanted a normal relationship.

I sigh walking into school running my fingers through my hair and soon enough my eyes are being covered from behind. I feel the small frame against my back.

"Guess who..." The sweet whisper lingers my ears.

"Hmm gee, don't know who could it possibly be..," I huff and she lets go walking over in front of me.

"It's me silly," she jumps into my arms pressing her lips roughly against mine. I hold to her hips her crotch pressing against mine.

I blush pulling her back gently down to her feet as I sigh.

"We're in public Jessica please."

"And? You're my boyfriend, we hardly ever show much love to the other freaks," she looks over raising her eyebrows with a light smirk. I look to see what she's staring at. It's more of whom she's staring at.

Alexa.

She's wearing her cheerleading uniform that captivates her curves very well, her sexy short legs are tanned, her hair is up into a high ponytail with her ribbon as she reads something by the lockers.

I lost my angel.

"Niall..."

"Hmm?" I glare at Jess as she gives me that look as of why am I staring.

"Stop looking at her, she's a loner now."

"So are you," I huff and she clenches her jaw.

"What?"

"I'm done with you Jess."

"But Niall! Baby you're not breaking up with me are you?" She pouts grabbing to my arms looking up with me making her puppy dog eyes.

"Yes I am. Jessica I need to just be single okay? I don't like my space being invaded every single time! I'm tired of you."

"You said I'm the most beautiful girl you ever had."

"Hmm, well you're beautiful Jess, not going to lie. You're like a fruit, you look delicious and sweet, but when the days pass on by, you're rotten from inside."

"Oh shit!!" Edward burst out laughing with Louis as they head my way. Jessica is burning of fury as she looks at me emotionless.