Chapter: 46

Chapter: 46

-Alexa-

I arrived at Niall's and his maid let me in. I glare at her stupid innocent face and wait downstairs as she goes to tell him I'm here.

"Wait," that other girl walks down the stairs and smiles at her then at me. "She should just go upstairs and surprise Niall."

"Why do you care?" I glare at her.

"Miss London but—"

"But nothing, his girlfriend has some rights too."

I roll my eyes and head upstairs.

"Thanks I guess," I huff walking upstairs over to his room. I smile as I get there but then it fades seeing him making out with that slut.

They pull back and she catches me first. I clench my jaw as Niall turns around looking pale as a ghost.

"Alexa it's not what you think—" Niall starts and I chuckle.

"I'm not that fucking stupid. Now what's your excuse? Did her lips accidentally fall on yours?"

"It's not his fault Alexa," Jessica starts and I glare at her.

"I'm talking to him not you."

"It really isn't!" He exclaims. "She kissed me—"

"Yeah I did. And I'm sorry," Jessica looks at me with her fake sorry face.

I walk over to her and slap her.

"Alexa!" Niall gasps and I glare at him.

"Don't worry, make out all you want with this slut, I don't need you," I walk out and I hear him yell after me. He follows me downstairs and I glare at the hypocrite of the London girl. "You knew what I was going to walk to."

"I don't know what you're talking about," London shrugs.

"Don't start blaming London," Niall blocks my way before I could slap her too.

"She's the one that told me to go upstairs to surprise you!"

"I'm sorry I don't know why you're so mad at me for," London acts surprised.

"Your slutty of a sister was making out with my boyfriend."

"It's not my fault gee," she looks down.

Niall sighs and looks at me.

"What?" I spat.

"We need to talk calmly."

"We got nothing to talk about! We're over!" I storm out angrily. I can't fall for more lies. Not anymore.

-London-

Niall's chauffeur took us to school as the usual. I was quiet all the ride there. I sigh walking out with Jessica as she hasn't said a word either.

"What happened exactly?" I ask her.

She smiles looking over at me.

"Didn't you hear? Alexa broke up with Niall. I got a shot with him, and this time I'm not going to fail in getting him back."

"Is that why you told me to tell Alexa to go upstairs? To catch you on the move with Niall?"

"Don't act so surprised sis," she smirks as she flips her hair. "I always win."