Chapter: 31

Chapter: 31

-Edward-

No way this is ruining my plans, my reputation. If she already did have sex with someone then it wouldn't be a problem to do it with me. Though Zayn thinks she's a virgin along with everyone else. I wasn't going to say otherwise. And no way I'm losing this bet.

Right after third period when lunch started, I met with Zayn at our usual spot. He chuckles as he can see how frustrated I am.

"So... any luck? Tomorrow you'll have to pay up mate," Zayn smirks putting his hand out.

I chuckle smirking.

"Nope. Yesterday, I was actually surprised by her actions," I begin to lie.

"What do you mean?"

"After I took a shower as she was waiting downstairs, I walked out to make sure she's still there, my towel wrapped around me. She just walked over to me kissing me, and taking off my towel."

"Ooooh no way!"

"Things started to get heated up so yeah Malik, I'm not giving on full details but she came on to me," I chuckle.

"Damn... I thought Savannah was all innocent."

"Yeah right, the innocent ones are the worst. Look at Ash, she claims she's not ready," I roll my eyes and pat Zayn as I catch Louis staring at us.

Zayn turns to look and coughs out the smoke of his cigar.

"Damn Tomlinson," Zayn says.

"Seriously?" Louis chuckles crossing his arms across his chest.

"Are you eavesdropping?" I glare at him.

"No, I was just walking by, you guys should find another spot to smoke or you can get expelled."

"Yeah sure whatever smarty pants," I tell him as he leaves. I make sure he's gone as I look at Zayn. "I want my money tomorrow morning aye."

"Okay gee," he rubs his head as we head back inside.

**

We walk into the cafeteria as all attention goes to us. Savannah heads her way towards me.

"Why are you saying something happened with us?" I quirk my eyebrows as I stare at her in front of me.

"Who told you?"

"That doesn't matter."

Yeah it was that bastard Louis.

"Dang mate, the word spreads fast," Zayn chuckles. He looks at Ash and I smirk. Ash thinks Zayn is going to be all butt hurt for what she did. He's not that humiliated. He'll get back at her. I know how. She'll lose double.

"I didn't lie, you came on to me, we fucked and you liked it," I smirk at her. She thought she was going to get away with this? She was wrong.

"I did not see this coming," I hear Rachel say.

"What?" Savannah crosses her arms across her chest as she clenches her jaw.

"Wow you won the bet Edward?" I feel Kendall beside me.

"Bet?" Savannah raises her eyebrows.

"Why do you act so surprised babe?" I tell her. "I was shocked you wanted me to fuck you, I mean I was going to wait for the right moment but you made it so much easier for me," I laugh but soon my laughter fades with a groan in pain as I feel her knee on to my groin.