Chapter: 32

Double update! I think I'll be giving you guys a double update everyday :D I'll work on that.

Important author's note at the end!

Enjoy (;

--

Song for this chapter: On My Way; Lea Michele

Chapter: 32

-Niall-

I decided to stay home and think. I still can't forget what Jessica told me yesterday, she aborted our child. That's a horrible crime, but I know she was scared, so young to be a parent.

I blame myself for this, we could have waited, maybe none of this would have happened. But also, I wouldn't have met Alexa or made amazing friends such as Louis.

Maybe this happened for a reason. But why is she back? I was fine without her. Though it's none of her fault. I told her how I am still her friend, I'm not going to reject her friendship for a mistake I did.

I been ignoring Alexa's calls and messages. I just need to be alone for once. My mom understood and let me just this once.

I hear arguing as I furrow my eyebrows looking at the door as it burst open.

"Alexa?" I question.

"Mr. Horan I told her you didn't want to be bothered but she kept insisting," my maid Monica tells me.

"I have every right to see my boyfriend!" Alexa yells.

"It's okay Monica," I smile at her. "Thank you though, you may go."

Monica glares at Alexa as she walks out shutting the door. Alexa looks over at me.

"I do not like her, I know she likes you Niall. She drools over you."

I chuckle thinking it's crazy. Monica is eighteen years old, she's here with us with her mom who is the cook. Monica is pretty I can't deny that, but I don't see her in a different way.

"Are you jealous?" I smile at her and she rolls her eyes as she goes and sits next to me on my bed.

"You're sick?"

"Just not feeling well to be in school," I tell her.

She smiles as she touches my cheeks, she wraps her arm around me stroking my left cheek as she stares into my eyes.

"You should be in school princess," I smile at her snuggling my nose with hers.

"I was worried about you. I couldn't wait until my classes were done, I needed to see you. I miss you."

"I miss you too baby," I pull her onto my lap snuggling to her. "I'm glad you're here."

"I want to stay like this for so long," she chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"Me too baby," I smile looking over at her as I press my lips with hers gently. I can't tell her yet about Jessica, who knows how she would react. I can't tell her how Jessica and her dad and sister will be soon living with us.

-Harry-

I wish I could hold her tight in my arms, she seems so fragile. A broken heart is for sure hard to fix.