Chapter: 95

This chapter is cheesy but cute (: 

I dedicate this chapter to another amazing reader to drizzlinglove

--

Chapter: 95

Monday; April 9, 2018

-Savannah-

I have been so nervous to come to school since Harry makes me that way. I still can't believe the day I spend with him. It was like the perfect date. But it wasn't a date, we were just hanging out as friends.

My mom would tease me about it yesterday, especially when she saw my panda occupying my entire bed. She would laugh and think that's adorable.

I even showed her the picture of Harry and I on the rollercoaster. She laughed of course, seeing Harry's horrified face. I framed it and left it on my desk. I decided to have the picture just for me. Maybe Claudia would see it when she hangs out. I'm telling her and the girls about the hang out either way.

I make my way to my locker and am surprised as I am greeted with a little stuffed penguin. He has a red scarf around his neck, his arms are small barely holding out from his cute little chubby belly. His head is bigger than his body, he has big sad looking eyes. Black with the irises being blue.

       I notice a note as I open it

Sorry if this penguin is ugly, it's the best I could find ha. His eyes show sadness because he wants you to accept in being my girl already. He roots for us. Havannah all the way (; lol. His name is Bob, take good care of him as if he was your baby

All the love.

H. xx.

I can't help but laugh. I hug the little creature and put it back in my locker. I grab my math book and close my locker jumping back startled.

"Harry!"

"Sorry," he laughs as he's standing right next to my locker. "Did you like it?"

"The note or the penguin?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Both," he giggles scratching the top of his nose.

"I like them both," I smile grinning. "Bob is not ugly how dare you call him ugly?"

He laughs more.

"Sorry love, truth hurts."

"Meanie," I giggle and walk with him to class.

The day has gone by real fast. Before third period ended, a guy walks in with a rose and box of chocolates. Everyone is all curious as they are ooing and such.