Chapter: 27

This chapter is about Niall. I decided to give him some story so you know his character better. I might do the same with the rest of the boys I'm not sure yet. 

You guys can imagine Jessica however you want.

London is another friend from Wattpad :) she told me to name her however so I just went for London. Just to let you know, London will be hard to not like she will be a sweetheart. 

Hope you enjoy! :D 

--

Chapter: 27

-Niall-

As we wait for this fool, I get a phone call. I shush the girls as I answer my phone furrowing my eyebrows not recognizing the number.

"Hello?"

"Niall!! Omg I missed you so much!"

"Jessica?" I can't believe it. "Wait, h-how did you get my number?"

       "Jessica?" Rachel scoots by me whispering and I signal her to not talk

"Your mom gave it to me, I'm here with her."

"Oh right, uh I'm sorry but it's been years since—"

"Since I left, I know," I hear her sigh.

"You left me, why are you back?"

"So much has happened Ni, we need to talk."

"Is he or her with you?"

"We need to talk in person."

"Sup mates! Miss me?" Louis gets in smiling and looks confused as to my expression.

"I can't today, I have made plans. I'll let you know when I can talk."

I hear her sigh as she hangs up. I rub my temple as Louis pats my shoulder.

"What's up mate?"

"Jessica called," I say.

"Who's Jessica?" Ash asks.

"Uhhh awkward...," Rachel sinks back into her seat.

"What the hell does she want?" Louis furrows his eyebrows. "After what she did?! That bitch should just leave you alone."

"Louis," I glare at him.

"What? She fucking ran away instead of facing the problem. Wimp," he sinks back into his seat crossing his arms across his chest.

"What's going on?" Ash asks but we ignore her as she's the only one amongst everyone else besides Louis and Rachel that don't know.

The thing is...