Chapter: 43

Chapter: 43

-Harry-

"He has temporal memory loss," the doctor says and we just stay quiet.

"What does that mean?" My mum questions.

"It means he might remember some stuff but at times he won't remember other things. It's just temporary but other than that he's good. He's alive, though he needs to stay the night and he needs to rest all day tomorrow."

"Of course, thank you doctor, I will call the school to inform them Edward won't be able to go tomorrow."

The doctor leads my mum to his office to sign some papers as I wait out. She wanted to stay the night with him but I convince her to go home and rest.

We visited him and he looks fragile just laying in bed with machines hooked to him. He has all kinds of bruises.

I'm sure he's going to want the rest of the week off then.

He hates looking like shit.

Or for anyone to look at him when he looks like that.

**

The next day I arrived to school and the blonde chick follows me.

"Umm can I help you?" I raise my eyebrows at her.

"You do know they announce who got in to compete for homecoming queen and king?" She smiles at me.

"Aren't they going to announce it this morning?"

"Mmmhm. I really hope you win," she pokes my nose and leaves.

"Okay..?"

Wait what?

"Good morning," Savannah walks over as she smiles at me and I can't help but smile too.

"Morning love."

"Hi," I look over as Liam walks up to us as he looks around nervously.

"Hey lad, you alright?" I chuckle and he nods.

"Hey umm. I haven't seen your brother around," he says.

"Oh uh about that..."

I debate whether to tell them the news or not... since Savannah will go see him right away.

But it's not fair to him.

"He's in the hospital," I say and Savannah's eyes widen.

"Wh-what?"

"Re-re-really?" Liam stutters.

"Yeah. He was beaten up badly outside the casino. Also I guess they stole his bike cause there was no sign of it when Edward was found."

"Is he okay?" Savannah asks. Ash and Rachel gather around along with Niall, Louis and Zayn.

"Did you just say Edward is in the hospital?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah, but he's okay. He just needs to rest, I don't think he's going to want to come back to school for the rest of the week since he was beaten up badly."

"Who the fuck did this?" Zayn glares at everyone.

"Hey don't blame us," Niall says.

"You should know Zayn," Ash snaps at him. "You're his best friend aren't you?"

"Yeah... why was he at the casino?" I glare at him and he rolls his eyes.