Chapter: 105 Part 2 (End)

(((:

--

Song for this Chapter: Just Hold On; Steve Aoki & Louis Tomlinson

The band plays something to pump the people up.

Mr. Kelso starts giving out the diplomas as he calls out names.

"Jessica Burlington, undecided on a college or university," he calls out. Only a few people cheer.

"Alexa Carbary, University of San Diego!"

"Whoo!!!" Everyone cheers as she makes her way onstage shaking the staff's hands as she gets to her diploma.

He calls out more names then Jadelyn's. Three more names and Anna smiles blushing as she's next.

"Savannah Erickson, San Diego State University!"

Everyone cheers as she makes her way onstage smiling as she gets to Mr. Kelso giving him a hug and getting her degree.

       Everyone else gets their degrees and also scholarships are being given to the ones that won them

Everyone else gets their degrees and also scholarships are being given to the ones that won them. Harry is called out as indeed he's attending NYU.

Savannah's smile fades suddenly feeling worried. But she manages to clap and smile again. As everyone has their diplomas, Louis makes his way onstage.

He grins as he starts to give out a small speech.

"We are awesome!!!"

Everyone cheers laughing.

"I just want to say, thank you for giving me the most amazing years of my life. Got great teachers, and the best friends I could have ever asked for. Thank you. This song I wrote back, it's dedicated to my beautiful mother who is now in heaven. I know she's watching and listening. She's always wanted me to pursue my dreams. This is for you," he smiles with tears as he nods over to a friend who starts the music on the keyboard.

"Wish that you, could build a time machine. So you could see, the things no one can see. Feels like you're, standing on the edge. Looking at the stars and wishing you were them.

What do you do when a chapter ends?
Do you close the book and never read it again? Where do you go when your story's done? You can be who you were, or who you'll become ..
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh oh, if it all goes wrong.
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh oh, darling just hold on.

The sun goes down and it comes back up,
the world it turns no matter what.
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh oh, if it all goes wrong.
Darling, just hold on.