Chapter: 23

Chapter: 23

I'm dedicating this chapter to such a wonderful girl on here :D Ash, you get your first point of view so enjoy 

--

-Edward-

As I drove back to Savannah's house I couldn't believe how stupid I was to forget her! She's like the main reason I'm going to this party damn it. Gladly Zayn let me take his car. Well I made him let me.

When I get there I park and quickly run out of the car making myself fall on the stupid block by the sidewalk.

"Idiot!"

Ow.

I manage to get myself up as I skip through with one foot to the front door. I ring the doorbell and try shaking my foot as it still hurts. Did I break it?

The door startles me as it opens making me turn to face Savannah's mother.

"Edward?"

"Umm hello Mrs. Erickson. Uh I came to—"

"You're too late," she chuckles crossing her arms. "Zac took the girls to the party."

"Whaaa. I am so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I blame my friend Zayn, he wouldn't shut up about his problems and he was the one driving so."

"You don't need to apologize to me, Savannah should already be at the party."

"Okay thanks."

"You should hurry, my brother isn't too happy with your punctuality."

"Uh yeah, thanks Mrs. E!" I smile limping back.

"Are you okay?!" She shouts.

"Yeah! I'll be fine," I smile getting back into this crappy car.

**

As I'm driving back my phone then rings. I groan as I pick it up.

"Yo!"

"Edward..."

I roll my eyes.

"What do you want Kendall?"

"Look just one favor. Taylor's parents refuse to give us a ride to the party. Her mom doesn't really like me. We're outside her house, can you please give us a ride there?"

"I can't. I'm with Savannah you know that."

"Oh please, who are you fooling? I know you're just using her, I can give you so much fun."

"No thanks. I rather be alone."

"Edward... I promise I won't bug you anymore."

"Gosh woman... you never keep your promises. You're still bugging the shit out of me."

"Edward oh no!" I hear Taylor as I furrow my eyebrows. "What is that? You can't leave us like this, some men are approaching us Edward hurry."

Ugggh.

"FINE."

I hang up and turn the car around. Stupid Ken Doll. Oh haha I just did that.

**

"Thank you so much Edward," Kendall rushes into the passenger side and Taylor gets in the back.

"Whatever. What happened to Alexa? Thought she would give you a ride."