Chapter: 54

Chapter: 54

Tuesday; September 26, 2017

-Alexa-

I can't stand the fact that Niall is with that slut. I knew it I knew it. The hypocrite of Niall kept denying that he was cheating. Then he goes for her. I hate him. I hate her.

I tried to go through the day as normally as usual avoiding these two. Just faking that I don't care, that this doesn't affect me.

I sigh sitting by myself in lunch but am soon interrupted by these minions.

"You're seriously going to let that whore take your man?" Kendall crosses her arms as she glares down at me.

"Why do you care?"

"I don't, but I mean you're Alexa. You can't let her get away with it."

"She can have my leftovers I don't care," I roll my eyes.

"Technically, you have her leftovers. He did date her first," Taylor jumps into the conversation.

"We can help you get revenge on her," Kendall adds ignoring Taylor's statement.

"It's fine. I just don't want to hear from—" I look over as Niall walks into the cafeteria holding hands with her.

They sit down at the table that was ours making Kendall gasp.

"How dare he brings that bitch to our table?"

"Kendall they are not going to last anyway," I tell her as she looks at me with a serious look.

"Still, you can't let her know she won. Alexa never loses."

"Exactly. Just like I will win homecoming queen."

"That's different."

"You have better competition," Taylor says.

"I will win this one," Kendall smiles and I glare at her.

"Keep dreaming sweetheart, I do win. But Jessica will pay for it once the time comes," I get up grabbing my bag.

"You're all alone Alexa, you think you really won? Where are your friends?" Kendall shrugs.

I clench my jaw but don't say anything as I rush out of there.

-Savannah-

"So literally I have no one to go to homecoming, might as well just stay home," Claudia says as we are all at our table eating.

"Don't say that Claud," I chuckle. "You can still go, we will all dance together."

"Hey go with me," Rachel adds. "I have no one either and besides the tickets are cheaper if you go with someone," she laughs as we chuckle.

"Whoa bitch what about me?" Ash gasps.

"Someone needs a date for homecoming?" Louis grins sitting down.

"Aww bro you're the sweetest," Ash laughs as so do we.

"He's lonely boy so what other choice does he have?" Edward laughs.

"You have no date so don't talk," Louis smirks.

"I don't need a date anyway."

"Who will you go with Jade?" Ash looks over at her.