Chapter: 65

Omg so Harry's new song "Anna" is so good if you haven't heard it omg you got to 😭😭 but as I remembered, in this story Harry calls Savannah Anna and that gave me major feels like wtf? We know what song will be in the second book's playlist hehe 😏😉

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chappie! Story will be finished before March ends and second book will start in April! Eek!

PS: If you missed chapter 64 I posted last week, it's more of what Edward thinks of Savannah and Liam (:

--

Song for this chapter: Yesterday's Song; Hunter Hayes

Chapter: 65

Tuesday; October 10, 2017

-Harry-

Yesterday I avoided Savannah at all costs, I didn't want her to give me that pity look just because I like her, and she doesn't. She chose Liam and that is that.

I'm just waiting for this year to be over. I have applied to many colleges and I'm hoping to receive scholarships.

Edward still doesn't know what to do with his life, he says how he's not going to college. He's done with school.

When mum's words of him ending up working at McDonald's slipped from her mouth, he replied how there are other jobs other than that burger place and there is no way he will doom himself to that.

He's gotta work somehow, I mean I hope to have mum forever, but we can't depend on her and she will get older and we will have to be the ones to take care of her.

I still help my mum with the housework because she can't with everything.

I wonder how my future would be actually; as if I'll be successful or not. Will I get married? With whom? Will I have kids? How many? If not, I'll probably end up alone and be a sad pathetic loser all my life.

If I do become successful, such as becoming famous or something like that, girls would only want me for my fame and fortune.

I would want to be rich to help my mum and brother, help the ones that don't have money or food, help kids in the hospitals things like that.

If only I could become president...

President Harry Styles.

I'll make this world a better place.

My motto; Treat people with Kindness.

I fix my hair as I make my way down the halls towards my locker. Opening it successfully I over think of what I need to get out. I nod to myself as I put my backpack inside as I don't really need much since I have Culinary Arts.

I turn around bumping with someone.

"Sorry!"

"It's fine," the sweet voice replies as her brown eyes gaze into my green ones.

I become motionless as I stare at Anna. I mean Savannah.

Oh my Anna.

Anna Banana.

She looks down feeling suddenly awkward.

Because same.

I nod my head moving my tongue around my mouth over to my cheeks. I clench my jaw and start walking away.