Chapter: 98

(((:

--

Chapter: 98

Friday; May 4, 2018

-Harry-

All this time, Anna and I have been very close friends. She accepted to go out with me on an actual date for tonight. Finally.

I was so happy it was hard for me to concentrate in class. I would look over at her during math and she would catch my stare. She would chuckle looking down shyly. I smile to myself and continue with my work. We had an assembly during third period regarding graduation.

We all got catalogs to pick our gown and such. Also, if we wanted a graduation ring which cost a lot.

We're able to make it to fourth period and just chill in class. Anna and I would just play games such as hangman the usual.

We walked together out of class and notice Edward as he's smiling staring down at his phone.

"Hey Ed want to hang out with us?" I ask him as he looks up with a smile.

"Nah it's okay, I'm meeting up with someone anyway. I'll see you guys around," he chuckles walking out of the building.

I frown looking at Anna who shrugs not knowing what's up. We make our way to the cafeteria and get our lunch. We take our seats as everyone is just eating.

"Dude I'm so excited to graduate already, I'm going to feel like an adult as soon as I get out of this hell hole," Niall chuckles talking to Louis.

"Oh yeah, I need to apply to like three jobs or something, I need to save up so you don't deal with me and my sister."

"You guys are no bother," Niall smiles at him.

"Why so many jobs? Don't overwork yourself either," Anna says.

"I owe this mate a lot," Louis smiles patting Niall's back.

"Oh shut up, you don't owe me anything," Niall rolls his eyes.

"So what's up with you guys?" Rachel smiles at me and Anna.

"The usual," I reply.

Rachel glances behind us as Anna then looks over her shoulder as I do so as well. Ash is laughing talking with London as they wait in line. London shows her something on her phone then Ash shows her something on hers. They look like they have been best friends forever.

"I got to go," Rachel sighs getting up.

"Rache," Anna frowns.

"It's fine," she smiles a bit then leaves.

"What happened?" Niall asks.

"Ash is what happened," Claudia answers.

"I'm going to talk to this girl," Louis says starting to get up but Niall doesn't let him.

"Just let them be. They'll get over it."

**

After fifth period, I walk with Anna to her house.

"I'll see you later?" I smile at her.

"You bet," she giggles and gives me a hug. She makes her way inside as I watch her. I smile blushing as I make my way to my house. Mum let me borrow the car again, she hasn't been working a lot which worries me and relieves me at the same time.