Chapter: 38

I'm sorry I been missing for so long! School sucks :/ I hope you guys are still around. Here's an update. I'll be back to updating daily :D 

--

Chapter: 38

-Niall-

I sigh making my way to the lockers and catch up with Alexa who has been avoiding me all day.

"Alexa we need to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about," she slams her locker shut and glares at me. "Why have you been hiding this from me?"

"I knew you were going to react this way," I sigh as she then just rolls her eyes.

"How do you expect me to react? A pretty girl living with my boyfriend, hmm wow do you need me to clap for you?"

"Alexa, I'm sorry. She's just a friend. And her sister and dad is living with us too alright?"

"She's your ex as well?"

"That's the past. I like you only you," I pull her closer wrapping my arms around her waist and smile at her. "You're cute when you're jealous."
"I'm not jealous!"

"Aha," I laugh and hug her as she hugs me back.

"I just don't want us to end," she mumbles.

"We won't. You're my girl," I pull back and peck her lips as she smiles.

"Get a room you two," we chuckle looking over at Louis.

"Oh hush," I laugh and walk with him and Alexa to the cafeteria.

-Savannah-

"Are you serious? That jackass told you to stay away from Harry?" Ash laughs as she munches on her French fry.

"Sssh!" I say as Harry walks over sitting next to me.

"I had to go turn in my library books," he chuckles and pulls out his lunch.

"Does Edward even talk to you?" Rachel asks and we all shoot her a glare.

"Uh not the slightest," Harry chuckles. "Can we please not mention him? But anyway actually, I been working on your posters Savannah."

"Posters for what?"

"Homecoming Queen."

"Woah," I laugh shaking my head. "I don't want that. That's not my style."
"You're running for Homecoming Queen?" We look over as Kendall glares at us with Taylor beside her.

"Umm."

"Oh you think you have a chance?" She laughs. "Well guess what? I'm going to win."

"I thought Alexa was going for this?" Ash raises her eyebrows.

"She is, but I can too," Kendall rolls her eyes and glares at me. "Don't embarrass yourself more, and don't do it."

"I will do it," I snap. "And I will win," I smirk and she huffs turning around walking away.

"Yes!" Harry cheers and everyone at our table laughs.

"Of course you have our vote," Claudia smiles and I giggle.

"I'm only doing this so Kendall doesn't win."
"We'll go with that," Rachel laughs and I smile finishing up my sandwich.