Chapter: 80

Another chappie (: oh and you will hate Harry back and forth hehehe

--

Song for this chapter: Two Ghosts; Harry Styles

Chapter: 80

Thursday; February 1, 2018

-Harry-

I yawn as I turn off my alarm. Attempting to make my way off my bed. I run my fingers through my curls as I go to my drawers grabbing a pair of briefs and skinny jeans. I grab a shirt setting it all on my bed as I remove my boxers and make my way to my bathroom turning on the water.

**

After getting ready, I make my way towards the kitchen as Anne is laughing with Edward who knows of what. She strokes his hair back as he's seated and she's just standing there by him. They then notice my presence as she smiles at me.

"Hey there's my other birthday boy," she grins walking over to me as she hugs me tight.

"Mother..." I groan trying to push her back.

"You always loved my hugs," she pouts smiling up at me.

"It's his age mum, he thinks he's an adult," Edward snickers.

"Fuck off," I glare at him as Anne gasps.

"Harry! Language."

"Sorry," I mumble scratching the back of my neck.

"Take a seat, you're not going to school with an empty stomach."

"Sure," I sit down yawning.

"Well, happy birthday to you," Edward glares at me.

"Yeah, same to you," I roll my eyes taking a sip of my orange juice.

-Savannah-

"You're out of your mind," Rachel gasps as I show her what I got Harry. I bought him a very nice pen and a new journal. I notice he writes a lot in a journal and I know it's sort of his diary. I got him a book filled with jokes, and a book filled with poems. I know those are his favorite things and I thought of him when I saw them at Target.

I bought them all with the money my uncle gave me for my birthday. I wanted to get Harry something, so he knows I care about him. I know he didn't care about my birthday or just didn't want to feel neglected since I been the one to treat him badly.

"What is the problem? It's his birthday," I defend.

"Well, he ignores you and even on your birthday he didn't bother say it to you or give you something or anything. He knew it was your birthday Savvy. He didn't care, why should you care about his?"

"Because I'm not going to be that person that holds a grudge. I don't go that low."

"Wow, I admire your confidence," Ash nods. "If I were you I would ignore and pretend I don't know what day it is."

"And as a gift, slap him," Rachel smirks.

I giggle shaking my head. I smile watching as Harry walks over to his locker.

"Wish me luck!"

"I'll prepare your funeral," Ash jokes making Rachel laugh as they stay there to watch.