Chapter: 7

Chapter: 7

-Alexa-

I can't help but feel my face flush in embarrassment. Mr. Erickson the hot history teacher looked at Niall and I shocked.

"What are you two doing here instead of class?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Umm we uh she was going to help me study," Niall says as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Why are your pants down?" Mr. Erickson crosses his arms over his chest with a stern look on his face.

"Um that uh...," Niall blushes as he tries to think of something.

"Come with me you two, and pull up your pants kid," Mr. Erickson walks out as Niall does so and looks at me as we follow out.

"You're not going to call my parents are you? Please no word can't spread or my reputation would be ruined!" I pleaded as I walk next to Mr. Erickson. He has a smug look chuckling to himself. We follow him to his class as the people in there are working on something. The class look at us.

I'm so embarrassed.

"Horan!" Some guy yells for him.

"Umm hi," he waves awkwardly. Mr. Erickson goes to his desk then walks back out and hands us a piece of paper each.

"Do this, turn it to me before lunch ends."

"What? Why?"

"I'm not even in your class," Niall retorts.

"Does it matter? Or do you prefer to take this to Mr. Kelso and who knows if he would call your parents or have you do a worst activity than this," he smirks. Mr. Erickson then eyes me as his smirk doesn't disappear.

	Damn what a babe

Damn what a babe.

I wonder how hard his abs are. I'm pretty sure he has abs. Look at those arms!

Calm your hormones down Alexa.

I sigh and look at Niall.

"Fine," we both agree.

"Great, you can hang here and start it since you're late for your fourth period."

"Whatever," Niall doesn't seem pleased as we both take a seat away from everyone. I feel eyes on us and some sort of word is going to spread around school.

-Savannah-

Class was pretty boring as usual, we had to go over some vocabulary words and some reading and answering questions at the end. I worked with Claudia as Jayy and Harry worked together. They seemed pretty close, I didn't get to ask her if there's something going on with them. But then I remember Jayy has a major crush on Zayn.

I look over my shoulder as Edward looks up and smiles at me. I can't help but blush and look down at my book as we finish with our questions.

"Alright class pass your papers to the front, I want you to write a one page paper using the vocabulary words of this week," our teacher tells us as the class whines. "Now now, it's good practice for your test on Friday, see you all tomorrow."