Chapter: 11

Chapter: 11

-Edward-

I wait for Rachel at her locker as I glance down at my phone. You're probably wondering why I'm waiting for this girl, especially a friend of the ex of my friend. Well a favor is needed. And she better help me. Like she BETTER.

"Uh... what are you doing blocking my locker Edward," I look up as Rachel glares at me.

"Oh I'm sorry love," I smile cheekily as she rolls her eyes.

"You don't charm me."

"Aw," I pout smirking.

"What do you want."

"It's a simple favor."

"What do I get in return?" She raises her eyebrows crossing her arms against her chest.

"Name the price baby doll."

"Eww don't you dare try and seduce me."

"You wish!" I laugh shaking my head. "It's just simple woman. All you gotta do is get Savannah to arrive at the music room before lunch ends. So you have less than half an hour to do that."

"Dude, why you keep insisting? She dumped you in front of the whole school. Ohhh that's what this is about, you want to win your reputation back."

"What? I never lost my reputation!"

She laughs flipping her hair back.

"Oh trust me you did. Fine on one condition."

"Oh great what?"

She giggles walking closer as she begins to whisper.

"You have to help me get revenge on Zayn."

"Say whaaaa."

"That asshole broke my best friend's heart! He's lucky Louis doesn't know about this or he'll beat his ass."

"Dude Louis hits like a girl," I roll my eyes as she hits my arm. "Oww."

"Louis can hurt your little friend."

"More than how you want to hurt him?"

"It's nothing like that, just a little prank. I'll help you if you help me."

"Fine whatever!"

"Yay!"

"Wait, but Ash wasn't even hurt when Zayn broke up with her? She even friend zoned him!"

"Us girls, can act better than you jerks."

"Thanks for the insult honey but I already knew that."

"Whatever, I'll do your favor but don't forget to help me. This Saturday Niall is throwing a party, our parents are out of town."

"PARTY!!"

"Shut it!" She hits me again.

"Stop doing that gee."

"Look, meet me before the party starts we'll meet somewhere. And you'll help me get revenge on Zayn."

"He's my best friend I can't do that."

"He doesn't need to know you helped me."

"Oooh okay that sounds better."

"What are you doing talking to my sis," I groan as Niall stands beside her.

"I was just inviting him to the party Ni," she smiles at him. Niall glares at me, he hates my guts. To be honest I done nothing to this fool. Oh wait...