Chapter: 17

Chapter: 17

Btw there's some bullying forgot to mention that! #notobullying

-Harry-

He wins once again.

Seeing him and Savannah kissing not only once, but twice, was the last straw for me to completely give up. She likes him not me.

I should just move on.

Be the geek that I am.

The next day I make my way to my lockers. I take out my math textbook as I shut my locker. I jump seeing Tom glaring at me. Him and his other friend are always bullying me. Of course, no one knows about this, not even Edward.

They told me if I dare say a word to him that I would pay the price way worst.

"Heard you tried out for the soccer team," he spats. I fix my glasses hugging my textbook as I try not to make eye contact. I swear if he breaks my glasses I don't know what I'll do.

"You're such a loser Styles. You think you are all tough now that you tried out?" His friend Arnold says.

"You're not even on the team and you think you are all that," Tom pushes me against the lockers making me wince.

"I-I don't think I'm any different I swear," I gulp as he grabs me by my collar.

"You're nothing like us do you hear? No one likes you nerd."

"What the hell are you doing to my brother?"

Tom lets go off me as they look back at Edward as he furrows his eyebrows.

"Nothing, we were just talking," Tom says.

"Aha. You better leave him alone. You mess with Harry then you mess with me."

"Alright gee, we weren't doing anything," Tom mumbles as him and Arnold walk off. Edward looks at me.

"You need to get your balls out, I'm not going to always be around to save you," Edward shakes his head as he leaves.

I sigh fixing my collar. I just don't have the guts to speak up. I wish I was like Edward who no one dares mess with.

-Savannah-

I can't believe it's finally Friday. I get to be lazy and just relax. That's what I love about weekends, I get to do nothing.

"Hey Savannah, ready for the party tomorrow?" Claudia smiles walking with me to my locker. I groan as I almost forgot about that small little detail. Damn my lazy day has got to wait then.

"I guess so, you going?" I chuckle opening my locker taking out my binder and math textbook.

"I won't miss this party for the world!" She giggles. "I wonder if I'll find my one true love at that party. You know like how you read in books."

"You need to wake up from your fantasies," I laugh shutting my locker.

"Well easy for you to say... since yours came to reality."

"It just happened without me noticing," I shrug as she laughs.

"Aha."

"I'll see you later weirdo," I smile giving her a side hug. I turn around bumping with Alexa...

"Watch where you're going."

"Likewise," I glare at her walking away.

"I really hope you don't go to Niall's party."

I stop my tracks turning around as she smirks.

"What happens if I do?"

"Yeah!" Rachel walks over with Ash. "She's my friend, that's my house. I like her, I don't like you. You should be the one not going but what can I do, my stupid brother is blind for someone who doesn't measure his qualities."

"Ooooh," Ash chuckles.

"I'm not going to argue with a little girl," Alexa rolls her eyes walking away.

"I'm just a year younger!"

"Okay girl calm down," Ash laughs holding her back. "But I don't think I'll be going to your party."

"What? Ash you got to go. There's going to be a surprise for you please?"

"I'm guessing I do have to go?" I chuckle.

"Well even though I don't trust Edward as much, you two do look cute together. Better than him and Kendall," Rachel smiles.

"Good luck, just hope he's not like Zayn. Wait, Edward is worst than Zayn. Are you too blind to see that?" Ash says.

"Uh."

"Ash let her be, let's hurry or we'll be late to class," Rachel waves at me as they walk away.

She's right. I don't know how to feel about Edward. He's perfect. Too perfect.

He's going to break your heart Savannah.

But I refuse to actually believe that.

**

In Algebra Harry sat with Jayy again. Niall sits next to me as we start copying down the problems from the board. Our daily practice.

"You're dating Edward?"

I look over at Niall as he arches his eyebrows looking at me.

"It spreads fast, everyone knows," he chuckles answering the question that I didn't even ask.

"As to everyone knows he's going to hurt me right?"

"I don't know what to say about that, I can guarantee you that Harry won't for sure. But I know you don't like Harry, it's Edward the more good looking one," he whispers as he lets out a small laugh.

"I shouldn't care about looks, but can you blame me?"

"Yeah... my Alexa is a hot piece of ass. But she's sweet."

I give him that look as if in 'really?'

"In her own way she is," he chuckles reading my face. "You have to get to know her."

"So far, she's just another cheerleader who wants nothing with anyone below her level."

"She's special, though just be careful with Edward. If you don't want to do anything you don't want to, then don't. If he doesn't respect your decisions, then he doesn't deserve you."

I smile at him nodding.

"Thanks Ni. Since when did you become so wise?"

He laughs as our teacher glares at us. I notice Harry looking our way but he turns his attention back to his work.

**

As class finished, I walked towards the science building as I see Edward talking with Zayn at the hall. I smile heading towards them as Edward dismisses Zayn.

Zayn smiles at me and walks into class.

"Hey babe," Edward smiles at me. That charming smile of his can throw daggers through my heart.

"Hey. Uh can we talk?" I smile a bit.

"Oh no. You're breaking up with me."

I giggle shaking my head and grab his hand leading him further down the hall where no one can hear us.

"It's about that date."

"What about it?"

"I-I don't want it."

--

I hope you like this update! Thank you all so much for the support really does warm my heart to have incredible people like you 😘❤❤❤❤

I have a question for you loves

What motivates you to write?

For me, I would have to say you guys (: I'll try to update later