Chapter 60

EMILY'S POV

10 minutes later Derek came back with a chicken sandwich, I was really hungry and tired.

-Thanks for the sandwich honey I'm starving!

-No worries you know you have to eat  for the babies and your health!

-Always so protective, I love that.

-I know you do.

I sat down in my office with Derek on the couch and started to eat when Aaron came in and told me the President was here,  I stood up and left my office, entered the conference room and left my sandwich there, then I went with Aaron to the front entry to receive the President.

-Good afternoon Mr. President we are glad to see you here.

-Good afternoon Agent Prentiss, I'm glad to see you too, and good afternoon Agent Hotchner.

We shook hands

-Please update me in the situation.

-Mr. President ISIS has 40% of the information, and that part of the information is CIA's info, they are really angry and I understand so we need to talk to them. Our tech analysts are doing everything they can to bring the info back to safety.

-I wanted to congratulate the BAU because they have done an excellent job with this operation also I wanted to thank you 2 for your dedication and management of the situation.

- We wanted to say thank you for your help and for those words to us we are grateful to serve our country.

-You're welcome and you are great members of this country.

We went inside and headed to the conference room with the rest of the team, the CIA and the President.

I sat next to Derek and he passed me my sandwich

-I can't eat here it's unprofessional

-Em it's not unprofessional when your pregnant and haven't eaten since this morning.

-I'll eat later D.

The President was sitting next to me and he heard all of the conversation I was having with Derek and he whispered:

-Emily congratulation on your pregnancy and don't worry eat here you need to do it.

-Thank you Mr. President.

-What are you having?

-Twins, but we don't know the sex yet.

-Great congratulations.

I started eating and the meeting started 10 minutes later when I was already done so nobody saw me. The CIA was outside the room discussing something of there own.

-So we are here reunited to talk about the situation that the CIA is going through.

-Well me as the President of the United States of America will help this team with my software so we can get the information back to safety if not we will have to take other measures.

-Okay then Penelope Garcia, our tech analyst, is at your teams service so you can work with her to get this information back.

-Okay then let's start are you okay with this CIA?

-Yes Mr. President

-Okay then lets get to work

One hour later...

I was sitting in my office with Aaron and the President when Penelope knocked on the door and came in with the president's team:

-Good news Boss Lady we have the information in our hands and their computers are destroyed.

-Great job everyone!!

*Claps* 

-Well my duty here it's done thank you all of you for this and see you in the future.

-Okay, thank you Mr. President

-Emily take care, congratulations again on your pregnancy and if you ever need anything plese give me a call or visit the White House, your mom would love to see you.

-Well thank you for the invitation maybe I'll head there when the babies are born

-Then will see you then

-Its a date