Chapter 97

DEREK'S POV

I just couldn't see Emily suffer like that, I mean she has so many scars and I don't know how she will move on after this. I hope nothing happens to our babies because Emily has been in a big amount of stress lately. Savannah came back in and brought with her a bag filled with torture elements.

- David Rossi you are next

So she untied him and made him stand up.

- Okay old guy it's your turn to play and you get to choose your weapon.

- I'm not going to do it.

And Savannah just laughed and shocked him.

EMILY'S POV

- Rossi do it. I'm fine!

- No Emily I'm not going to hurt you.

And he got shocked twice by Savannah

- ROSSI DO IT!

- NO! - yelled Rossi

So Savannah shocked him until he passed out

- WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?

- BECAUSE I LOVE SEEING YOU SO VULNERABLE, YOU BITCH THOUGHT YOU HAD THE PERFECT LIFE, WITH YOUR PERFECT MAN, BUT HE IS MINE BITCH!!

She was laughing so hard. I hate her, she's just trying to break us but she won't.

- Okay well since old guy just passed out then Boss baby over there is your turn!

She untied Aaron and gave him a baseball bat:

- Go ahead boss baby, give it a try.

- No Savannah, Emily didn't do anything to you.

- She took the guy of my dreams!!

- No she didn't, you didn't know him before her, you just happen to fall in love in a month.

- He's mine, okay?!

- Savannah you don't want to do this...

And she shocked Aaron.

- Aaron just get it over with - I said because I didn't want anyone else to get shocked because of me.

So he hit me twice in my back and once on my leg.Everything hurts but I'm fine; that's what I told to myself over and over again...