Chapter 63

EMILY'S POV

*Trip diary*

In the RV's we had 2 beds and 2 couches, they weren't really big but it was a good bed for the kids. Since it was really early in the morning me and Derek had a small nap, Declan and Jack played the whole time and Aaron was driving, we told him Derek could drive when the two first hours had passed.

We were laying on  the bed and Derek staring rubbing my belly:

-Hey little kittens, it's daddy, hope you're enjoying your time in there because you have a long way to go before we can meet you, love you and care about you, we love you...

And he kissed my belly. We are thrilled to have this babies, they are like a light inside the dark tunnel. In our line of work we see so many bad things that when we come home to Declan and see his face light up when he sees us, that's just priceless. And now we have hope, something new to fight for and it's our babies

-Em?

-Huh?

-Do you think they are going to be both boys, both girls or mixed?

- I think they are going to mixed up but I don't know.

- I think they are going to be boys.

-Three boys? I might end up going crazy.

*Laughs*

-You might baby, but you know what, I'll always love you, even if our kids drive you crazy.

- Our kids will drive us both crazy, and I love you too.

We took a short nap until we got to the gas station on the two hour mark.

-Emily, Derek wake up, we are at the gas station - said Aaron

I felt someone shaking me and I woke up

-What happened?

-Nothing we are at the gas station already - said Aaron

-Okay thanks Aaron

I got out of bed and down of the RV to find everyone waiting for us.

-Did you get a nice nap? - said JJ trying to be funny

-I did, but I guess you did too!

*Laughs *

I went towards Declan to ask him how was everything going so far for him:

-Hey baby, have you liked the trip so far?

-Yes mommy I love hanging out with my cousins.

-That's great baby!

We went inside the gas station to use the bathroom, then we bought some water bottles and snacks for the rest of the trip. We got in the RV'S again and Derek was the one driving this time so Aaron could rest. Aaron and I played some board games while the kids were playing on the wii.

*Two hours later*

We finally got to paradise

I'm in love with this landscape, the view was beautiful and calm

I'm in love with this landscape, the view was beautiful and calm. I love it, it smells like pure nature, I wish I could stay in this place forever.

-Declan, Jack look out the window, look how pretty it is outside!

-WOOOOW!! - They said in unison

-What do you think babe? - Asked Derek

-I absolutely love it.

-Aaron what do you think?

-It's wonderful, this is an espectacular place to be with my family. - answered Aaron looking out the window.