Chapter 68

EMILY'S POV

So we stood under the boxes, grabbed the string that opened them and we are having... 

TWO GIRLS!!!

TWO GIRLS!!!

*Claps* *Woo hoo* *Yeyyyy*

Me and Derek kissed under the balloons falling over us and it was magical, then Declan came to us and said:

-I'm so excited mommy I'm having two baby sisters!!!

Everyone hugged us and congratulated us on our new beginning:

-Congratulation honey, you'll be a great mother!!

-Thanks mom, I have had the best example!!

-I already called your dad and told him he's having two granddaughters and he is thrilled. You know he is really excited about it and he was really sad, he even cried on the phone, he wanted to be here, but with the army he just couldn't come.

-I understand mom, let me call him, so I can talk to him.

Phone call

-Hey daddy

-Hey baby girl.

-Daddy you are having two little granddaughters and they will be waiting for you in 4 and a half months.

*his voice cracks*

-I know baby girl, I'll be there, I wouldn't miss my granddaughters births.

-Let's hope so daddy, I love you!

-Love you too baby girl!

And he hung up.

-So what did he tell you?

-That he will try to be here for the birth of the babies, he didn't say try but you know...

-Okay honey.

-Sister!! I couldn't find you, congratulation, I'm going to be uncle of two girls!!!

-Yes Harls!!

He carried me and spun me around:

-I'm so happy for you Em, you'll be an awesome mom, I see it with Declan all the time.

-Thanks Harls, I'm so happy.

Then Derek came and hugged me and Harley also congratulate him, then Derek's family came and congratulate me and my family, then sunset came and we were dancing and everyone was happy, it was a great party, JJ did a great job, and it was really fun, I loved it...