Chapter 91

EMILY'S POV

Before we got out of the house I got a call from JJ.

- Hey Girl, what are you guys doing today?

- Hey Jage, we are going to the zoo.

- Oh! You mind if we join?

I asked the rest of the family and Declan was super excited to see his cousin.

- Sure, Declan is super excited to see Henry!

- Henry is jumping up and down now! 

*Laughs*

 - Then see you there.

- Okay bye Em.

- Bye JJ.

So we went out of the house and into our SUV heading to the zoo

- Are you excited Declan?

- Yes mommy, this is going to be so much fun!!

Then I put the radio and they were playing the song Life changes by Thomas Rhett and we started singing. We finally got to the zoo and JJ, Spencer and Henry were waiting for us.

- Hey guys!!  

- Hey you!! - said JJ

We all said hello and hugged and then we entered the zoo. The kids were having a blast and we were all spending family time that we didn't have a long time ago so we were enjoying the day. We took a bunch of pictures and we made jokes and it was such a relaxing and awesome day. It was 4 pm when everyone was tired and hungry so we decided to go eat lunch/dinner at Cheesecake Factory. We all got in our cars and decided to meet the rest of the team there. No one told me that Penelope invited Savannah until I saw her waiting at the restaurant.

- I can't believe she is here. Why?

- We will just ignore her and sit as far as we can, okay Em?

- Okay hun.

We all greeted each other and walked towards the table. Savannah had a really tight, red dress and heels, while the rest of us had yoga pants and a shirt. I sat next to Derek on his other side Rossi sat down, she was disappointed she couldn't sit next to him or in front because Aaron was the one sitting in front. Next to me was JJ and in front, it was Spencer so in the end of the table was Penelope and Savannah. She was pissed I could tell but I didn't care, it's my husband, not yours. Dinner was really good and we had a fun time, Savannah barely talked all night, so it was great. Then we all said bye and then we left to our houses. I had fun today and the kids had fun so we were all happy.