Chapter 64

EMILY'S POV

We arranged the RV's for the camping set up, we made some sandwiches for lunch and headed to the lake to have fun.

-Em let's go to the water, I'll call Penn to come over. - said JJ

-Which swimming suit should I wear?

-You should wear that blue one piece, you'll look gorgeous on that one - said JJ

-Thanks Jage, that's why you are my best friend!!

*Hug*

-Okay now lets go, put it on and let's roll - said JJ ready to head outside.

JJ went out of the RV and started screaming "EMILY MOVE", so I put on my swimming suit on and left the RV to go to the edge of the lake where JJ, Penn and me would tan ourselves. I was laying on the edge of the lake watching the kids playing in the lake, and out off nowhere Derek came, carried me in bridal style and started running towards the water.

-DEREK GET ME DOWN *Laughs* DON'T YOU DARE THROW ME INSIDE THE WATER DEREK CHRISTOPHER MORGAN!!

-OR WHAT? - asked Derek defiantly

-YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW! *Death stare*

-DADDY BRING MOMMY IN THE WATER! - yelled Declan

-WE'RE COMING!! - yelled Derek back to Declan

-NOOOO!!!

And then we jumped from a dock right in the freezing cold water of the lake.

-You are so dead Derek!

*Laughs*

-Isn't it nice Em? - asked Derek

-This place is wonderful...

-Hey Em!

-What?

-Do you like climbing trees?

-I love to, I would do it all the time when I was kid.

-Okay so we should see the sunset from up there. - He pointed a tall, beautiful tree close by.

- Sure D, but we won't go to high right?

- No Em, no worries, we are only going up to were that platform is at.

There was a platform on that tree so you could safely sit and watch the sunset no problem. The rest of the team came in the water and we played ball, we swam, we had water fights and we had fun. It was almost time for sunset and everyone was making a fire and setting everything up, so we got out of the lake and grabbed some comfortable clothes so we could climb up the tree. Derek and I started climbing and climbing until we got to the platform that was tall enough to watch the sunset. We were sitting together, he was hugging me and we were there watching the sunset, when Derek got on one knee on front of me and said...