Chapter 66

*Please look at the picture, that's Emily's engagement ring*

EMILY'S POV

We stayed on top of the tree for a while, I was admiring my ring, it was absolutely perfect.

-The ring shines just like you when you smile. - said Derek looking at me with bubbly eyes.

-Yes babe, I love it, thank you, this has been my dream ring, it's stunning. - I said while looking at the ring, I couldn't get my eyes off of it.

-I knew you would love it, when I saw it I thought it would look perfect on my princess's finger.

-I love it and I love you even more.

I gave him a small peck.

-We should get to the RV, the team might be wondering where we are.

-You didn't tell them you were going to propose?

-No I didn't, I wanted this to be a complete surprise, the only one I told, because I needed his help, was Declan.

-Awww you guys make a great team!

-I know, that's why I need more boys so we can make a better team.

He was looking at my belly

-Four boys in the house would be a whole new level of craziness! - I said laughing and rubbing my belly.

-Yes it would be, but I would have a whole team just for me.

- Not if I make them momma's boys.

Derek started laughing and said that would never happen. We started getting down of the tree and headed to a fire the team was making.

-Hey, where were you guys? - Asked Penn

-We were on top of that tree watching the sunset...

-Is that a Ring!?!?!?! -Screamed JJ

-Yes, Derek just proposed on the tree while we were watching the sunset.

-That's so romantic, congratulation you guys!! I'm so happy for you both! - Said JJ

They all congratulate me and Derek, we hugged and they dedicated some words to us, Declan was so happy and the rest of of the team was too. When we were done we went and sat down by the fire and we sang some songs and played some games and of course we made S'mores. It got late outside so each group went into their RV and felt a sleep instantly.

-Love you baby girl - said Derek just before I drifted in my sleep

-Love you too honey!