Chapter 98

EMILY'S POV

I was tired and everything hurts:

- Em, wake up, you can't fall asleep! - Derek screamed at me

- I'm so tired Derek!

- I know you are baby, but you need to fight, for me, Declan and the girls.

- Emily remember when we went on the camping trip and Derek proposed? - JJ said

- Yes...

- Then go back to that place, I know it's your happy place. Remember when you picked Declan up from where he was staying with Clyde. Think of those amazing memories you have. Or perhaps remember when you told me you might be pregnant and we sneaked out to find you a pregnancy test?

- Or when we figured out the genders of our babies? - Derek said trying to sound hopeful.

I wasn't feeling as much pain as before but the blood lost was going to kill me if they didn't do anything about it. However, Savannah came back, and it wasn't to save my life.

- Genius you're up!

She untied Spencer and gave him the deadly look.

- Come on up and choose your weapon for the game! - she sounded like a kid in a toy store 

- I don't want to do this Savannah!

- I couldn't careless Genius!!

And she shocked him

- Spence do it and get it over with - I said really tired.

So he went up to the table where all the weapons were and chose a wire. I have to say there where worse things on the table.

- Okay then let's start!!

- Emily I'm sorry - said Spencer so ashamed of himself

- Don't worry about me Spencer - I said trying to confortable him.

He hit me 3 times on my back

- Wait... wait... wait... - Said Savannah

- What? - Said Reid pissed off

- That little bump of her's is in great condition. Why don't you try there?

- No Savannah I'm not going to do that. - said Spencer, angry.

He got shocked twice.

- Give me that wire! - yelled Savannah taking the wire from Spencer's hands, hitting me twice on my pregnant bump.

The wire sting so bad and I could see the blood falling and Derek was about to break himself free because he wanted to do something and help me but he wasn't able to.

- You'll all fall down... - Sang Savannah with satisfaction on her voice.