Praying For Vegas

My heart is filled with grief, and my mind simply cannot fathom the events that have occurred today on American Soil.

Every being of my heart and soul go out to the victims families tonight who were killed in this senseless act of horrible violence.

Im praying things will get better. But a part of me knows it won't. I pray one day we can wake up and realize that we are all living in this world together. As one.

Today, the worst mass shooting in US history occurred. One man, carrying over 100 rounds of ammo, with 10 assault rifles, went to the nearly top floor of a hotel, and shot into a crowd of over 1000 people. Killing 58, and injuring over 400. Killing innocent people who were at a music festival to enjoy Jason Aldean perform his last song of the night on his last day in Las Vegas.

I am simply at a loss of words. I'm heartbroken by these events.

2 of the United State's worst mass shootings have occurred in a little over a year apart. With the Pulse Nightclub shooting taking place just last June. Where 50 LGBTQ men and women were shot and killed.

Please, stay safe out there guys. It's not a safe world we live in. It's a world where you cannot even go to a concert, without being in harm's way.

💔💔😔