Stuck In Your Head

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this," Courtney grumbled as her friend, Gwen, pulled into the bar parking lot. 

"Oh come on, lighten up a little. You might actually like it," Gwen said, shutting her car off and watched as Courtney turned her nose up at the sight of the bar. Gwen sighed

"If you don't have a good time, I promise to never bring you to one again," Gwen said. Courtney smirked

"Oh, I can guarantee you don't have to think about me having a good time," she said. 

The two got out of the car and walked around back, Courtney halted at the sight of the long line in front of them, all waiting to see this hot new rock band the town had been talking about 

"It's going to take an hour just to get through this line..." Courtney sighed. She watched as a few girls dressed in short leather skirts and fishnets giggled in front of them, causing Courtney to roll her eyes. 

"Nah, follow me," Gwen said, taking  Courtney's hand and began walking to the front of the line, earning angry yells from the people waiting. Gwen stopped in front of the large body guard standing in front of the door, his arms crossed. 

"Excuse me, butch?" Gwen said, the huge guy looked down at her and raised a brow "I'm here to see Worlds Collide?" 

The guy laughed "So aren't the other 50 people." 

Gwen rolled her eyes "But you see, I know-"

"Back of the line," he snapped, Gwen narrowed her eyes 

"No, sir. I know the owner of this place," she said. Courtney looked at her shocked

"You do?" she whispered, Gwen nudged her a little. 

"Back. Of. The. Line." the guy repeated, sternly. Courtney swallowed hard and went to move, when a younger guy stuck his head out. His black hair hanging in his face 

"Gwen!" he said, his green eyes lighting up. 

"Trent!" Gwen said, smiling at him. Trent looked up at the body guard

"It's alright Gus. They're with me," Trent said, Gus nodded and pulled back the red velvet rope, motioning for the girls to head on inside. 

Gwen grabbed Courtney's hand and pulled her inside, much to her protest. 

"Thanks Trent," Gwen said, dropping the brunette's hand to hug him tightly. Trent smiled and hugged her back, lifting her a little off of her feet. 

"Glad you guys could make it. The show is gonna be sick," Trent said. Courtney slowly stepped forward and stuck her hand out to him

"Trent, I'm Courtney. Gwen's friend," she said politely, Trent chuckled and shook her hand, then eyed Gwen 

"I would keep her in your sight tonight. This crowd would chew her up and spit her out," he said, waving to them and disappearing into the crowd of strangers. 

"As if I wasn't already scared!" Courtney whined. Gwen rolled her eyes and gasped as the lights went down low, and Trent stepped onto the stage

"Good evening everyone! Are you all ready for tonight's main event?" he yelled into the hyped up crowd. 

"Come on! It's starting!" Gwen said, grabbing Courtney and rushing towards the stage. 

Courtney growled as she pushed past sweaty, drunk people. They all looked at her as if she were an alien. With her soft gray sweater and jeans. She ignored their stares as Gwen pulled her to the front of the crowd. Courtney watched as Gwen watched Trent talk, a light blush spreading across the pale girl's cheeks.