All About The Author

Hello!
So I've been asked to give a little information about myself on here. I've recently been asked to have this story become an offical Paid Story here on Wattpad and other fanfiction sites online and they've been asking me to give a little biography of myself.

Don't worry, I made SURE you all could still read this book without having to pay for it. They've just decided to make it an optional paid story. I would never wish to take away anyone's experience in reading this story. So don't worry about that!

I am beyond floored and thrilled that my writing is being recognized and recieved so incredibly. When i started out, i never once imagined where i would be now. I am forever thankful for the platform you all have given me. Thank you from the bottom of this no body author, so take it from me. Never give up on your dreams, and something as simple as writing a fanfiction about your favorite thing can get you to where i am today.

So, here we go!

What's your full name?

My full name is Skyler Nicole Bartholomew. I was named after Vince Neil's daughter. The lead singer of the rock band Motley Crue

Where did you get your education?

Besides normal high school, I graduated from Paul Smith's College. With an associates degree in Psychology and Baking and Pastry Arts.

What got you started in writing?

Believe it or not, I've never actually taken a writing course outside of the normal high school English classes. I never took a creative writing class or any English class in college. Writing was never a career choice, its always been more of something i do in my free time. It brings me joy. I've always been a huge reader, thats mainly the reason i have such well-written English.

Age?

I'm 21-years-old

Hobbies outside of writing?

I love to bake. Its why i went to school to get a degree in baking and pastry Arts management

What's your favorite genre to write about?

Other than fanfiction, i LOVE writing action/horror stories. There's just SO much you can do in the genre! Plus, when its a horror story, you can stretch the limits of what people can handle. How gory you wanna be. Killing characters off that you wouldn't normally. I love stretching the limits of what people expect.

I also am big on painting, and drawing. Big surprise.

Who is your favorite Author, and your favorite book from said author?

I absolutely love, love, LOVE Homer's The Odyssey. I can reread that story every day.

My favorite series of books is Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments. I've read the series twice.

Another great adult series is JR Ward's The Black Dagger Brotherhood. Such a great, dark, fantasy series.

Astrological Sign?

I'm a hardcore cancer

Favorite quote?

"You are a series of mistakes that had to happen to find your you," - Atticus

Favorite TV show?

Used to be Total Drama, big surprise. But now its a tie between American Horror Story or Hulu's A Handmaid's Tale