You Decide

Hey guys, as you can probably see, I'm so close to my 80th part to this story. And for that, I want to do something special for you guys. Through out my book, there have been certain chapters that you all wanted to see a second part to. And I went through my book and picked a few of those chapters that I could actually continue or write a part two to. 

Here's the list:

Hello Again- Courtney goes to visit Duncan in prison and he finally apologizes to her and she tells him that she'd wait for him until he gets out. 

An Unexpected Message- Duncan gets a very unexpected voicemail from Courtney that basically tells him that she'll always love him, and that she's happy that he's finally happy and that it's okay if he wants to delete the message, but he doesn't. He saves it

The Real Reason- Duncan gets kidnapped by his evil twin brother who swears he will ruin Duncan's life for how their parents treated him, starting with breaking Courtney's heart by kissing Gwen

Wedding Crashers- Trent breaks Courtney's heart on their wedding day, telling her he never loved her and that Gwen was still all he cared about. Duncan comes to comfort her, only to have her push him away again, which leads to him confessing that he had always wanted to see her in a wedding dress. 

That's the list of the stories and what the original chapters were about, now it's up to you guys to choose which one you want to see continued! Which ever story gets the most requests will get a sequel. 

I suggest rereading them if you've forgotten, but that's why I gave a quick recap of what each one was about.

Love you guys!