The New Girl Pt 3

(A/N this chapter holds themes of sexual assault and violence) 

"I don't know Bridge.... I don't think throwing a break up party is the best thing to do right now," Courtney said, as she watched Heather and Bridgette walk around her house looking for a decent outfit for the girl to wear. 

Heather scoffed "Please, we need to put you in something so sexy, that farm boy trash won't know what hit em," Heather said "Cheating on my Courtney like that. Hell no. He's lucky you're letting him keep his bawls," Heather said. 

The girls had been fuming after the cheating scandal went viral. Courtney, on the other hand, felt so embarrassed 

"I'm just... such an idiot. It's my own fault for giving him a second chance. I knew he would never change. I just threw myself into any relationship I could find because-"

"Of Duncan, we know," Heather and Bridgette said together. Rolling their eyes. 

"Hey! Maybe this party will finally give you the shot you rightfully deserve to be with Duncan. Him and Gwen are in splitsville and Scott fucked up-"

"No, Heather. I'm sure the last thing Duncan needs right now is me barging back into his life and trying to be his next girlfriend," Courtney sighed. 

Bridgette and Heather shared a look, before Heather sighed

"I just miss the group. Alejandro has been really annoying since he became the only guy in the group," Heather said. Bridgette pouted

"It's not my fault he's on a college trip until next week! I miss my baby-"

"Okay. You two are calling me single in 100 different ways right now." Courtney said, giving the two a bland look. 

"Its settled then! We're throwing you a break up party. Come on guys, this is one of the last times we might be able to get together like this. With high school ending and going off to different colleges all around the world, we have to throw this party! Heather pleaded. 

Courtney looked back and forth between the two for what felt like an eternity before sighing and shrugging "I guess it couldn't hurt...."

"Yes!" Heather and Bridgette cheered.

Little did the girls know that the events of this night were going to scar them all forever. 

But also, they were going to bring two missing souls back together. Where they belong.

3 hours later

Courtney sighed as she stumbled a little as she grabbed another mixed drink from the bar, chugging it back. She was up to 3, and she had no intention of stopping. 

Especially as she watched Duncan walk through the front door, his friends Trent and Mike by his side. 

Courtney froze as their eyes found each others in the crowded room. It was strange to see him out and about without Gwen by his side. 

Courtney was paying attention to the man she loved so intently she didn't see a certain red head sneak his way in through the door behind them and into the party. A smirk on his face as his eyes followed Courtney through the party.

She was his prey tonight....

"I really don't feel well, I think I've had one too many drinks." Courtney mumbled to herself. 

A pair of masculine hands slid around her shoulders as a deep voice whispered into her ear

"Lets get you upstairs sweetheart. You've had a little too much to drink,"