Stressed

Jacob had been really stressed lately. Between his fans, the drama of social media, and always being busy, he was always getting overwhelmed. This also took an effect on your relationship. You started talking less and fighting more, you barely ever went on dates, and when you were together he was always distracted. You were currently on your way to his house to maybe sort things out. As you walked up to his doorstep you took a deep breath before knocking. When the door opened Jacob seemed surprised to see you but managed to smile weakly.

Jacob: Hey

You: Hi babe

You say smiling as he pulls you in for a hug.

Jacob: Sh*t did we have a date today

You: No I just-

Jacob: Ok good because I'm kinda busy

You: Well anyway I-

Jacob looks down at his phone.

You: Jacob

Jacob: Oh sorry what were you saying

You: I was hoping we could talk about-

Jacobs phone goes off again and he interrupts you to look at it.

You: Jacob

He looks up at you again

You: (a little annoyed) Come on Jacob your phone isn't more important than what I'm saying

Jacob: (snapping) Y/n gimme a sec!

You: This is why we always fight!

Jacob: Why the f*ck did you come over then because I really don't need this right now!

You: That's what I've been trying to tell you, you condescending @$$hole!

Jacobs expression softens and he sighs deeply.

Jacob: I don't wanna fight again just come in

He lets you in and closes the door behind you. You go up to his room and he sits on his bed. Jacob pats the spot next to him signaling for you to sit, which you do.

Jacob: Look I know I haven't been the best lately and I wish things were different but I can't take it anymore

It was at this point that you noticed the dark circles and messy state of his hair and face.

You: You don't look to good

Jacob: Honestly I haven't slept in days, all the stress is keeping me up

You: I'm so sorry Jacob, I probably stress you out more

Jacob: Don't ever think that

He says grabbing both your hands.

Jacob: You care about me more than anyone right now

You: I love you

Jacob: I love you too

He pulls you in for a kiss and you eagerly kiss back resting your hands on his shoulders. You can feel just how stressed he is by his muscles alone. Jacob grabs your waist to keep you down as he pulls you on top of him. You continue to deeper the kiss adding tongue but it wasn't the same.

You: Your really tense J

Jacob: (sigh) I know...I'm sorry

You: I could help you (avoiding eye contact) I-if you want

Jacob: You mean...

You nod your head blushing a little at the fact you had actually suggested it. You feel him slip his hand in yours.

Jacob: I would love that

He says making you a little more comfortable.

You: Jacob I've n-never-

Jacob: It's ok

He reassures you rubbing his hands up and down your sides.

Jacob: I'll guide you through it

He was sitting with his back against the headboard and you were on his lap. He pulls your chin toward him giving you a quick kiss before whispering seductively in your ear.

Jacob: Take them off bbg

He whispers kissing your neck as you undo his belt and he helps you pull his pants down. The bulge in his underwear was now fully visible and you stare.

Jacob: (whispering seductively) Use your hand for me princess

You nod and start gently palming him through his boxers. He groans a couple times in response so you move your hand faster and press down harder. He tugs on the bedsheets moaning your name a few times. Suddenly he grips your wrist to stop you.

Jacob: (whispering seductively) I really need this baby

You nod again as your fingers wrap around the edge of his boxers. You pull them down in one swift motion making his breathing hitch as his full boner slaps up to his stomach. This is the first time you've ever done something sexual and you suddenly get nervous.

Jacob: If you don't want to-

You: I want to

You cut him off making sure he knew you were serious about this.

Jacob: (whispering seductively) Daddy needs your pretty little lips around him babygirl

He says as you lower your head taking his tip in your mouth. You swirl your tongue around it while pumping his base with your hand. He throws his head back grabbing the bedsheets tightly and moaning.

Jacob: God Y/n your doing so good use your whole mouth!

He groans as his hands find the back of your head gripping your hair. You move your hand now sliding as much of him into your mouth as possible. He groans as you start bobbing your head up and down on him. He starts pushing your head down further until he was hitting the back of your throat making it burn. He was practically choking you making you swallow around him.

Jacob: (moaning) That felt so good baby do it again

He forces your head down making you swallow again and you feel your throat on fire. You try lifting your head but that only makes him push it down further. He twitches in your mouth.

Jacob: Baby d-don't stop I'm almost t-there

He moans barely able to get the words out. He was making you deep throat so hard you just wanted it to be over as a tear slipped out your eye. You felt him twitch in your mouth and his grip loosens a bit.

Jacob: Swallow for me babygirl!

He moans bobbing your head down a few more times before he came and your mouth was full of his liquids. You swallow like he told you to and get off him as he opens his eyes and puts his boxers and pants back on.

Jacob: Baby that was amaz-

He looks up to see you in tears.

Jacob: Oh my god Y/n did I hurt you

You: I-I'm fine

Jacob: I'm so sorry princess I got carried away

He pulls you into him.

Jacob: What hurts baby

You: M-my throat

You stutter into the hug. He starts kissing your neck.

Jacob: Forgive me princess I won't do that to you again

You: I-its ok Jacob I want you to be happy

Jacob: I love you so much

You: I love you too

You answer back.

Jacob: (whispering) For the record that was amazing

You giggle as he kisses your face all over, intentionally missing your lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELP my finger slipped there but here's some holy water🚰 and a church⛪️. I'm not exactly sure what happened here so don't ask 😂😂! See you next time 😘