Intern Part 2

I started writing this before I even finished part 1. It's gonna get dirty don't say I didn't warn you. Also the song really relates so you should totally listen to it if you aren't already.

Time flies when your having fun. Or in your case, two weeks go by quickly when you have a flirtatious relationship with your hot internship boss. Nothing serious, just looks and the occasional compliment. Two weeks also meant that this Friday was your birthday. And from all the warm wishes you were getting as you walked into work that day, everyone knew. That morning when you knocked on Jacobs door and walked in, he smiled at you.

"Happy birthday Ms. L/n"

He pulls a black box with a red bow out from under his desk.

"Jacob you didn't have to-"

"But I did"

He smirks leaning into your ear.

"Open it later ok"

You nod. He gives you your usual task and watches you walk to your office next door. As always the work day goes by. During lunch everyone sang to you and you had cake. They were really starting to make you feel like part of the team.

~Later~

The end of the day finally arrived. As usual you sign out, grab your stuff, and wait for the elevator.

"So I was thinking"

You turn to see Jacob standing next to you as you walk into the elevator.

"If your not doing anything later, can I take you out"

You nod lightly in response.

"I'll pick you up at 8"

He winks just as the elevator opens and walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second you got home, you opened your present from Jacob.

You gasp

You gasp. Not only did it seem expensive, but he knew your size. And come to think of it he knew where you lived. The only way he could know that would be if he

Read my file

After contemplating whether or not Jacob was lowkey stalking you, you got ready and made sure you looked nice. You also wore your "gift" under it because why not.