Revenge

It was a Saturday night, but anything other than average. You lay on your bed staring out the window, and watching the rain fall. Rain was always a helpful time to think, but you couldn't think clearly now.

"Stop"

You say to the boy playing with your hair while laying next to you in bed.

"Joey stop"

"You like when I play with your hair"

He responds

"Well I don't like you right now"

He moves the hair off your neck and starts kissing you gently. Something he knew was a weakness of yours.

"Don't be so tense"

He mumbles on your neck.

"You realize this makes me a cheater right"

You ignore his advice. He groans turning you to face him.

"Do you even listen when I talk"

"No"

You chuckle. He rolls his eyes in a joking way.

"Your not the cheater he is, the best way to get revenge on someone who cheats is to cheat on them"

"You have no idea how messed up that sounds"

You shake your head in disbelief.

"Jacobs an idiot for throwing you away, but at least I can give you what he can't"

"And that would be"

"Good dick"

You almost choke on your saliva.

"Joey what the f*ck"

"You know it's true"

You both laugh before calming down.

"This isn't just a hookup for me Y/n, I care about you"

He leans in, kissing you gently. You kiss back but pull away for air.

"Still upset"

He asks genuinely.

"I guess not"

"That means yes"

As much as you hated to admit it, you and Jacob were growing apart. He started acting different when he got famous, but now it was kinda getting old. Joey on the other hand, made you feel special. And like he said, he did actually did give good dick.

"I can't help feeling bad, you have to understand that"

"I do, but Jacob should understand that when you cheat on someone, they're not gonna trust you"

"Stop saying such persuasive things!"

He chuckles softly, turning your bedroom light off and wrapping you in his arms.

"I don't wanna go to school"

You complain.

"Your gonna have to face him sometime, why not tomorrow"

You sigh, feeling your eyes get heavy.

"I'll be with you the whole time, stop stressing and go to sleep"

You nod, feeling him kiss your head as you both drift off.

~Morning~

Joey left early so he wouldn't be late, which left you to get ready alone. You were now zipping up your jeans, when your best friend Peyton barged into your room.