Intern Part 7

I thought I might put a bit of a twist on this one, because after all the story isn't called "Intern" for nothing.

"Just great"

You sigh, flopping back on your dorm room bed.

I know long distance relationships are hard, but leaving 37 voicemails and 152 text messages is kind of not ok.

You think to yourself as you scroll through every single text he's sent you. There seemed to be a recurring theme of him getting angrier based on them. You could only assume something was up at work, but this wasn't like him at all. As a matter of fact spelling things wrong in text messages wasn't like him either. He even spelled your name wrong in one of them.

"Ok something is definitely wrong"

You say out loud again.

"With who"

One of your roommates Lilia asks.

"Just my boyfriend back home"

You admit.

"Oooooooooooooooooooo"

Tyler shouts from his room. You and Lilia giggle. Living in a quad apartment style dorm with them made your college experience even more fun.

"Can you believe how close move out day is"

Lilia asks while opening one of your small kitchen cabinets.

"Oof no"

You respond laughing.

"I'm gonna miss rooming with my two favorite hoes"

Tyler says now joining the conversation.

"Excuse me I have one boyfriend. UNO! And he's being a psychopath right now"

You say defensively.

"Well don't just stand there, spill the deets"

Tyler says while he and Lilia jump up and sit on the counter in front of you.

"He's left me an insane amount of voicemails, and he's texted me so many times it doesn't even sound like him anymore"

"So when are you going to visit him"

Lilia asks.

"I wasn't going back until summer"

Tyler shakes his head.

"Sounds like someone wants you to pay him a visit"

"But we're literally on like the last week of school"

"Then ask him to come here, no one ever moved into our fourth room"

Lilia chimes in. She was 100% right. The quad apartment had four bedrooms but only three of you lived there. Jacob could definitely take time off work to visit you, I mean he owns the company anyway.

"You guys are right. If he has time to spam me then he has time to come visit"

"Yeah!"

They say way too excitedly.

"You should know I requested to have you two as my roommates again"

You say smiling as you walk back to your room.

"We love you too!"