When He Sees You In Public

It was a Saturday afternoon and you were out with your mom, dad, sister, brother, and grandparents. You were showing your grandparents around when your dad stopped the car at your favorite ice cream place. This was also the town hotspot so everyone from your school liked to hang out here.

Your dad: Who wants ice cream!

Your little brother and sister scream and raise their hands excitedly. You laugh but raise your hand also.

Your dad: Y/n can you go inside and order 7 milkshakes

You: Why me?!

Your mom: Because no one else feels like going

You groan.

You: (whining) But Mom everyone from my school will be there

Your dad bands you a 100 dollar bill as they completely disregard your comments and unlock the car. You start getting out ignorantly.

You: (eye roll) Fine but I'm not happy about this!

Your family just laughs at you as your crossing the parking lot.

~Meanwhile inside the ice cream shop~

Sure enough there were people from your school there, but the one person you didn't know would be there was your boyfriend Jacob. He's a grade older and a huge tease so now was really not the best time to see him. He was there with friends doing what boys usually do in public, check out girls. Eventually you open the door and walk in. You don't see him but he saw you.

Joey: Woah she's hot

Jacob balls his fists under the table as his friends check you out.

~Back to you~

You walk up to the register trying to avoid looking at people and the girl smiles at you.

Girl: Hi what can I get you

You: Hi can I get 7 milkshakes

Her jaw drops to the floor and you giggle.

You: (joking) Don't worry they're not all for me

She nods as you start reading a list of flavors your dad gave you and she rings you up.

~Back to Jacob~

He was getting hella mad hearing what his friends were saying but he didn't tell them he had a girlfriend yet so he kept quiet.

Charles: Dam I would tap that in a second

Jacob lost his patience.

Jacob: (mad) No the f*ck you wouldn't that's my girlfriend!

They all look shocked as Jacob gets up angrily and walks over the register just as the girl was giving you your change.

~Back to you~ (sorry if this is confusing)

Girl: Your change is $60.83 have a nice day

She smiles and you take your change from her.

You: Thank you so mu-

You get cut off by someone hugging you from behind as she walks off to make your milkshakes. You smell his cologne knowing exactly who it is.

You: Jacob!

You turn and see him looking mad.

You: What's wrong

Jacob: My friends are f*cking checking you out and I don't like it!

You: (giggling) Then get new friends

Jacob: Your not helping!

You: I'm sorry it's just, the entire world checks you out all the time and I don't think about it

Jacob: (sigh) That's why I love you

You: I love you too J

He leans in kissing you gently but longer than he usually does.

You: Your tryna make your friends jealous aren't you

Jacob smirks at you and you laugh shaking your head. The employee brings you your ice cream in two cupholders. You smile thanking her again as you grab one cup holder.

Jacob: Want help

You nod as he takes the other one and you walk back to the car together.

Jacob: Y/n

You look up at him.

Jacob: Promise me you won't leave me for one of my friends

You: Of course, why would I do that

Jacob: I don't know when you get bored of me

You: Jacob your the best boyfriend a girl could ask for, I would never leave you for anyone else

He smiles and kisses your cheek as you get to the car.

Your mom: Thanks Y/n, hi Jacob

Jacob: Hi Mrs. *last name*, Hi Mr. *last name*

Your dad: How are you kid

Jacob: I'm good

While Jacob and your parents were having a social hour, you were busy distributing milkshakes to your family members. Sometimes you could swear your parents liked him more than you.

Your mom: We'll we've gotta get going, nice seeing you Jacob

Jacob: You too Mrs. *last name*

Jacob hugs you goodbye and whispers in your ear.

Jacob: (whispering) I'm the only one who gets to look at you like that

He says darkly before kissing your lips quickly and going back inside leaving you there lovestruck.

What a guy

Here's a... actually I don't know what this is but yeah. Vote if you liked it and I take recommendations too so message me 🤷🏽‍♀️💖👌🏽 Bianca